Academia de Semideus Official Terminologies

Achillea
- a magical apricot-colored flower grown from the Gardens of Aphrodite; used as a potent hemostatic (used to control severe bleeding) medication for serious cuts and wounds inflicted by divine or sacred weapons during battle.

Amare Ligare
- a type of ancient soul-binding ritual that can only be performed by one of the Erotes; Anteros. It forces a person's soul to rupture on its own and bind with another random vessel besides their real other-half (soulmate).

Anima Ligare
- a type of ancient soul-binding ritual that can only be performed by one of the Erotes; Himeros. It causes a soul of a person who suffered the loss of a significant other to temporarily bind with another random vessel until such time that it can fully recover.

Anthedonian Wine
- a wine that the Aloadae; Otus and Ephialtes, concocted using an extract of the Greek god of wine, Dionysus' own ichor. It is the only wine that Dionysus cannot control and tolerate, thus, making it his weakness.

Calais
- an ancient oracle of the City of Delphi and Niles' soulmate.

Chryseis
- a mistress of King Sithon of Thrace and a semideus of old, daughter of Aphrodite. Also a mother to Princess Ismena by King Sithon.

Crest of the Omega
- an insignia also known as the Mark of the End which will only emerge once the last piece of the Prophecy of Fates is nearing its fulfillment. This crest will materialize on the left or right iris of the chosen semideuses of the prophecy as a warning.

Enneadic Gates of Hades
- also called as the Nine Gates of the Underworld or the different entrances to access the realm of the Greek god, Hades, heavily guarded by Nine Keepers of the Chthonic Barriers or the Nine Sentinels of Hades.

Note:

Four of the Keepers were already mentioned in the story; namely:

Cerberus (Hades' three-headed hound)
Orthrus (Evangelos' Vindex Animalia and the two-headed brother of Cerberus)
Dolion (Nezekaiah's Animalis Guardian)
Kyon (Amadeus' Animalis Guardian)

Feast of the Aloadae
- a festival in the town of ancient Anthedon, Boeotia in Greece, celebrated in-honor of the twin Gigantes (giant) sons of the Greek god Poseidon and Princess Iphimedeia of Thessaly, also known as the Aloadae; Otus & Ephialtes for being the wine patrons of Anthedon.

Fountain of Sibyl
- a mystical fountain forged by the Greek god Apollo using his own attribute that serves as a sybilline medium of the ancient Delphic oracles of every generation in the past, allowing them to access unbolted parts of his memories and even certain divinations.

Heracleum
- a plant from the Sacred Gardens of Aphrodite containing a poisonous sap that can activate an inflammatory hyperallergic skin infection once triggered by contact with ultraviolet rays upon application onto a person's body.

Ismena
- the fourth and youngest Thracian princess; illegitimate daughter of King Sithon of Odomantice, Thrace and a semideus son of the Greek god Ares, born out of wedlock from his extramarital affair with Chryseis, a semideus daughter of the Greek goddess Aphrodite. Princess Ismena is an offspring of two semideuses also classified as a successor according to the Divine Sphere of Six.

Kaarina & Ophelia
- the twin daughters of the second oracle of Delphi; Adhara, regarded as a curse since the people of Ancient Delphi believed that twins born from an oracle carried a dangerous omen that will only cause misfortune and ruin upon the lands. Kaarina is also Niles' great grandmother.

Kismet Nexilis
- also known as Interwoven Fates; a very rare and remarkable phenomenon wherein two mortal or immortal souls are interconnected with each other since time immemorial.

Kyon
- Amadeus' new animalis guardian and the keeper of the Southwestern Chthonic barrier in the Underworld; one of the sentinels guarding the Enneadic Gates of Hades. It took the form of a six-foot tall wolf-like creature of silver-colored fur and pitch black eyes.

Lancea triumphus de Victoria
- the Lance of Triumph and Victory is the final form of Niles' divine weapon which mirrors his mother, the Goddess of Victory's sacred weapon and its characteristics.

Lydian Arena
- a famous war arena that existed in the ancient Kingdom of Lydia, Anatolia where rites of passage and challenges for the succession of the throne are usually conducted.

Rite of Demarcation
- a restraining enchantment granted to divine or half-mortal offsprings of deities who were able to inherit the empathic attribute, namely, children of Aphrodite and Nemesis. It allows the enchanter to control or limit destructive emotions overcoming a certain person they've performed the enchantment on; thus, blocking a psychological rampage.

Scythe of Damnation
- a perfect replica of the primordial god of time, Chronos' harvesting scythe made out of primordium metal. This is made possible by Ahlkria's divine weapon, the Adamantine Recurve Longbow, and its reconstructive attribute after absorbing Chronos' ichor within its blade during battle.

Spear of Carnage
- a perfect replica of the Greek god of war, Ares' spear made out of Olympian steel. This is made possible by Ahlkria's divine weapon, the Adamantine Recurve Longbow, and its reconstructive attribute after absorbing Ares' ichor within its blade during battle.

The Asylum
- an enchanted forest located at the Island of Scheria in Pallene under the region of Thrace that is one of the sacred domains of the Greek goddess of love and beauty; Aphrodite, which she created in honor of her most beloved mortal lover, Adonis, after his passing. It was also meant as an ancient sanctuary for mortals that Aphrodite blessed herself with a protective barrier that no beast or monster will ever be able to penetrate.

The Bane of Fourteen
- an ancient passage that spoke of the fourteen Gigantes (giants) and last offsprings of the earth mother; Gaea, who were solely born to oppose the fourteen gods of the current pantheon that brought upon her wrath after the fall of the Titans.

The City of Pytho
- currently known as Delphi. It was named Pytho after the ancient serpent; Python, who was once the guardian of Ancient Delphi who protected the lands from invaders before he was overthrown by the Greek Olympian god Apollo; now becoming its patron deity.

The Crossroads of Time
- also known as the Fourth Realm of Chaos and domain of the primordial god and personification of time himself, Chronos.

The Delphic Bloodline
- the bloodline of the ancient oracles of the Greek god Apollo scattered throughout his twelve temples all over Ancient Greece.

The Delphic Garden of Oracles
- the ancient resting place or sacred burial grounds of the previous oracles of ancient Delphi located behind the Apollonian Temple on top of Mount Parnassus.

_______________________________________

Note:

The terms mentioned in this part of the story are made by the author and not part of any actual Greek Mythology facts. Thank you! :)

-Soul_of_Anubis