DESCRIPTION

THE PROPHECY OF FATES by Soul_of_Anubis

Language: English-Tagalog

_________________________________________

"You are fated to end the reign of the gods."

After discovering the appalling truth behind her birthright, Ahlkria ends up in a position far from the reality she once lived-in and believed. Exploring places where she thought to have only existed in the books of history... And meeting new people whom she never even once dreamed of becoming a central part of her life.

The semideuses: powerful half-mortal offsprings born of the gods themselves---and that unfortunately, she was one of them.

With the bonds formed between the traces of their divine bloodlines that dated way back from the ancient gods of Greece, their journey begins to revolve around the awakening of an old broken tale written by the Fates themselves and delivered by one of the oracles of the Olympian god, Apollo.

A lost prophecy that speaks of the salvation or the annihilation of mankind. An omen that haunts the future of the Olympian pantheon. And former enemies from the myths that were destined to bring upon the inevitable across the realms.

In the end, can Ahlkria and the rest of our heroes triumphantly withstand the ultimate battle waged by none other than the ancient gods themselves?

Or will their stories all wind-up lost and forgotten throughout the infinite passage of time?