CHAPTER XXVII: Το Ολυμπιακό Τουρνουά

027- THE OLYMPIAN TOURNAMENT

AHLKRIA

The scenery was instantly filled with panic and utter confusion as the halls echoed with screams and whispers from the other semideuses. Maging kami ay hindi rin makapaniwala sa nasaksihan.

That guy, Deus, pretended to be Yander during the whole duration of the rest of the class Primarius' Enhancement training? And he's the twin brother of M-Megara? A descendant of the primordial deity, Chaos.

"Who knows what he could've done to Kria kung nagtagal pa siya dito! Why didn't you tell us right-away Sev? Kailan mo nalaman?", the furiousness was evident from Rae's voice nang makalapit kami kay Sev while goddess Eunomia is currently handling the state of panic among the other students.

"A few days ago. Sasabihin ko naman sana sa inyo, if only the lord Chronos didn't mess up with the flow of time edi sana nagawan na natin ng paraan ang traydor na iyon!", I can sense that Sev is also starting to lose his patience, until Kai and Eur stepped right in between the both of them and faced Sev.

"How did you know about that traitor?", Kai's tone gave off the eerie vibes, not to mention his deep pair of intimidating eyes lit by purple fire. Mapapalunok ka nalang sa kaba habang kaharap ito.

"Hindi niyo rin alam? I thought you two were the first ones to know about the identity of the traitor from Theo?", sa mga sinabing iyon ni Sev ay napabaling agad kaming lahat kay Theo na tahimik na nakatayo ngayon dun sa gilid. He had a blank expression while returning his gaze to us.

"So Theoddeus told you? Tss. We knew the truth behind Kiran being Apollo but he never told us about that traitor.", this time, it was Eur who spoke. Sinamaan nilang dalawa ni Kai ng tingin Theo pagkatapos nilang harapin si Sev. Eur faced him.

"Keeping it all to yourself instead of telling us, huh? If that bastard stayed longer here---and with Kria, alam mo naman siguro ang mangyayari! He's that Megara's twin brother! Stop trying to be the hero here, Theoddeus! You're being stupid.", galit na turan ni Eur kay Theo who only scoffed before mockingly shaking his head. Kinabahan naman ako nang tumingin siya sakin.

"You think that witch over there can't handle that bastard legacy? She's nowhere near being weak, Alaxceur. I'm sure she can even destroy that guy if she wants to. Wala lang kayong tiwala sa kanya---", kaagad na pinutol ni Eur ang sasabihin sana ni Theo as he took a step towards him.

"That's not the point Theoddeus! The point here is her safety---"

"I won't let anything happen to her! Assuming it even gets to that point. Kahit itali ko pa siya sa'kin kung pwede!", lahat kami ay natahimik sa sigaw ni Theo as he pointed towards me. Hindi kaagad ako nakapagsalita habang sina Prim naman ay nanlalaki ang matang napatitig sa gawi ko. Nababaliw na ba siya?

It took me a few seconds before I finally decided to end this nonsense argument between them.

"The three of you are overreacting. Pwede bah? Stop minding me and focus on everyone else's safety instead. I can handle myself, you bastards. Don't act as if the three of you are concerned for me dahil hindi kapani-paniwala pakinggan.", seriously, what am I, a kid? Hindi ko kailangan ang proteksyon nila. If this is still about that whole, 'guarding me' thing that the god Zeus ordered them in-behalf of Apollo, then they seriously need to drop the act. Especially that demon son of Zeus.

As far as I remembered, the god Zeus already ordered him to discontinue his duty of looking-after me the last time gaya nung sinabi ni goddess Hestia nang magpakita siya sa'min ah? Ano na naman ba ang problema ngayon? Pinakiusapan ba ang demonyong Theo na iyon mismo ni Apollo ngayon para bantayan ako, dahilan kung bakit ganun siya makaasta kanina? May tali-tali pa siyang nalalaman. Eh kung leeg niya ang itali ko? Assh*le.