Chapter Twenty Two

A few days had passed since Tabitha had started going back to school and Alice had warned her not to go to the book store. Tabitha didn't plan on going to the book store, so she didn't understand why Alice needed to warn her not to go. Alec had officially completed a week of physical therapy and according to Carlisle, Alec had completed his first week perfectly. He had told the young mother that her son may only need one more week of physical therapy before he would be completely healed.

      Over the past few days though, Edward had met the brown haired girl Alice was talking about. The girl's name was Isabella Swan, but she preferred to be called Bella. Apparently Bella was Edward's blood singer; a term that Jasper had to explain to Tabitha when she had heard Alice say it. After the first day back, Tabitha had stayed with the Cullen family, not making a move to make other friends outside of the family. Nobody really wanted to try and be her friend anyhow, since they figured she was the same as the family; meaning she was assumed to be silent, closed off, and possibly stuck up or snobbish.

      The day after Edward had met Bella, he had disappeared to Alaska. Tabitha, once she knew what a blood singer was, she understood why Edward had left Forks. Every day Tabitha could feel Bella's eyes on the family, but she didn't pay the brown haired girl any attention. She seemed to think that Bella had an infatuation with Edward already, which she deemed very unhealthy and quite creepy. She hated the idea of someone being so infatuated with another person only a day after meeting them, especially when she had only known him for an hour, and it wasn't a very eventful hour either.

"If she looks over here one more time, I'm going to snap her in two." Rosalie seethed, as Emmett chuckled and wrapped his arm around his mate's shoulders.

"Calm down, Rose, she's pining for answers." Alice commented, watching as Rosalie just rolled her eyes and played with the food on her tray.

      Even though Tabitha wasn't a vampire like the rest of the family, she still wasn't one to eat school food. She absolutely despised it, so Esme had decided to pack her a lunch each day that she knew the young mother would actually like to eat. The lunch wasn't nothing extravagant, but it was food nonetheless. Tabitha was happy with just a cajun turkey sandwich and a small plastic bag full of fruit. She felt as though she was eating healthier than any of the other kids in the school, though she really didn't care how anyone viewed her diet.

"Carlilse thinks buying a bicycle for Alec might benefit him." Alice commented, causing Tabitha to look over at the pixie-like girl.

"Really? He can barely walk. I'm not sure a bicycle is such a great idea." Tabitha replied, as she crossed her arms.

"Well, he wouldn't have to learn now really, but maybe once he's a little older, he might actually like to learn how to ride a bicycle." Jasper said, as he looked over at the young mother sitting next to him.

     He had practically pulled her seat right next to him as soon as she had sat down, something he did every day during lunch. He wanted her close to him, even if he couldn't reach his hands out and physically touch her yet. Besides, feeling her beside him made him happy for now, even though the constant nagging of wanting more would take over soon.

"Yeah, Tab, think about it. Little Alec can learn how to ride his bicycle in the house. Esme would love it." Emmett commented, causing Tabitha to roll her eyes.

"Having him learn in the house, would mean having you try to turn him into a daredevil. He doesn't need anymore injuries. I get it, kids get injuries, but not so young from intentional ramp jumping." Tabitha retorted, as Emmett laughed.

"We could just get him a bicycle for his birthday. If we wait until then, he won't be tempted to ride it until closer to a more appropriate age." Rosalie stated, and Tabitha nodded in agreement.

"See Emmett? Rosalie has a much better idea." Tabitha commented, and Rosalie smirked as her mate pouted and rolled his eyes.

"Jas, tell her I'm not going to turn Alec into a daredevil." Emmett whined, as Jasper simply chuckled.

"I can not lie to her, Emmett. You would corrupt him before he was even out of training wheels." Jasper replied, as Emmett huffed.

       The bell soon rang and the family split up to go to different classes. As her and Jasper were headed to History they passed Bella. She didn't make eye contact with Bella, but when she passed the brown haired girl, she remembered the first time she had noticed the girl.

"Who are they?" Bella asked, as Jessica looked over and seen the family.

"Oh, those are the Cullens. They're Doctor and Mrs Cullen's foster kids. The big one is Emmett, the blonde girl that he has his arm around is his girlfriend Rosalie Hale. The boy that always looks like he's in pain, he's Rosalie's twin brother, Jasper. The girl walking on his left with the short hair- totally weird- is Alice Cullen. The girl on his right is the newest addition to their family, her name is Tabitha. I don't know if she's changed her last name yet, but she was gone for weeks, then all of a sudden she comes back as one of their new siblings." Jessica stated, as Bella scanned over the family.

"What about him?" Bella asked, as she looked at Edward.

"Oh, that's Edward Cullen. Totally hot and single, but he thinks he's too good for any of the girls here apparently, so don't even bother." Jessica replied, as Bella felt herself deflate a bit.

     Tabitha hated the way Jessica had talked about the family, but she kept the hate to herself. She also didn't like the way the bossy girl had talked about her in particular, but she really couldn't explain to anyone why she was now living with the Cullens. She just had to keep all of her opinions to herself...

××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry for such a long wait, but I hadn't really been seeing many new reads or anything on this book, so I didn't really know if I should continue it. Nonetheless, I decided I will. I will try to post an update again very soon.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx