Chapter Twenty Eight

Tabitha was angry that Rosalie and Esme were asked to wear Bella's things to carry her scent. She even angrier that Jasper had went with Alice and Bella. Honestly, she was fine that Jasper went with Alice, since Alice was his sister, but she was angry that Jasper put his life on the line for Bella.

*flashback*

"Jasper and I will run Bella south. We'll keep her safe." Alice said, causing Tabitha to frown.

      Jasper could tell that Tabitha was angry, so he grasped her hand and lead her away from the family.

"I'm not happy that you're going out there, Jasper. Why should you be risking your life for Bella when she such a danger magnet? I don't want you leaving us for her, when she wouldn't do anything like that for us." Tabitha said, causing Jasper to frown.

"Tabitha, I would do this for you. I would want all of them to do this for you if you were in Bella's place. I wish I didn't have to leave you, but I have to help my family." Jasper replied, making Tabitha frown as well.

"Are we not part of your family?" She murmured, her voice almost so quiet, if Jasper wasn't a vampire he wouldn't have heard her.

       Jasper felt as though his dead heart had been pulled out of his chest. If his heart could still beat, it would've been pounding right now, or possibly even broken. He felt as though his whole world had come crashing down around him. He could feel her sadness, anger, and heartbreak. He didn't know if she had felt the same way about him before, but now he could tell that she had felt the same, but instead of confessing and being happy, he had officially broke her heart.

"Tabitha, you and Alec are my family. You were a part of this family as soon as Alice seen you in her vision. You're my mate, and you both will always be a part of this family, but now that Edward has decided to be with Bella, she is a part of this family. Even though I'm not very comfortable with the idea, and I'm not great at controlling myself around her, I'm going to help her for Edward, in hope that he would protect you, even if it was only for me." Jasper stated, as he pulled Tabitha to him.

      Sighing, she wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his chest.

"I have to go now." Jasper said, as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"Promise me you'll come back to us." She pleaded, and he smiled as he held her face in his hands.

"I promise I will come back to you. I love you." He replied, kissing her briefly.

"I lo--" She began, but he cut her off by placing his finger against her lips.

"Don't say it now. Say it when I come back." He said, a smirk playing on his lips.

      Tabitha watched as Jasper climbed into his car and drove away with Bella and Alice inside with him. She felt as though her heart was slowly being ripped out, but she hoped for the best. Jasper had promised that he'd be back, and she promised herself that she'd have faith in his promise.

*end of flashback*

       Tabitha had sat in the living room most of the time with Alec, waiting on Jasper to come back in one piece. Rosalie had come back hours after they had left and said that the tracker had changed his course and was headed to Bella. Tabitha was scared for Jasper, but Rosalie stayed with her and Alec. Rosalie was protecting her for Jasper, since Jasper wasn't able to be around to protect them. Honestly, Rosalie could say she actually liked Tabitha and Alec, though she didn't say it outloud, especially when anyone, other than Jasper and Emmett, since everyone else seemed to want to force Rosalie to like Bella.

      A little over a day had passed before Jasper had finally come back home. Everyone other than Edward had come back. Carlisle was later than the others, only so he could make up some fake story for Bella's parents. Jasper had told Tabitha that they defeated James, and he also told her what happened to Bella. Believe it or not, Tabitha didn't laugh when she heard what happened to Bella, though she had believed she would've if anything had happened to Jasper.

"I promised you I'd come back to you and Alec." Jasper said, causing Tabitha to smile.

"I know you did, and we're so happy to have you back." Tabitha replied, as she wrapped her arms around the boy.

         Tabitha loved holding Jasper, especially now that he had openly told her he loved her.

"I love you." She murmured, as she picked up her head and kissed him softly.

        Jasper chuckled, as he pulled her closer to his body.

"I love you, too." He replied, before he felt a tug on his shirt.

        Looking down, Jasper smiled as he seen Alec standing beside him with puppy eyes. Bending down, Jasper carefully picked up Alec and felt the little boy wrap his arms around his neck loosely for a hug. Jasper chuckled once again, hugging the boy softly. He stuck his arm out and pulled Tabitha to him, allowing the three of them to hug each other.

        Esme and Carlisle watched with smiles on their faces, knowing Jasper and Tabitha were finally going to be happy together. Alice watched them as well, grinning as she remembered her vision of them from weeks ago, though at the time, she hadn't known that saving Bella was a part of the events that took place beforehand. Rosalie and Emmett hugged as well, but they watched the little family as they embraced. Rosalie may have disliked Bella, but Tabitha and Alec were perfect for Jasper. She knew if it wasn't for them, her brother wouldn't be even close to as happy as he was now. Tabitha, Alec, and Jasper were made for each other...

××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. I have a few new ideas coming in the next few chapters, so be on the lookout for new updates.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx