Chapter Thirty One

"Are you sure you want to have two children under five years old to care for at the same time?" Carlisle asked, as he, Tabitha, and the rest of the family sat together in the living room.

     Luckily, Bella wasn't around, so Tabitha didn't have to worry about Bella trying to give her own opinions on the matter. Honestly, Tabitha didn't believe Bella had any say in anything the family did since she wasn't Edward's mate, only his blood singer. Sighing, Tabitha nodded her head with a serious look on her face.

"I'm completely sure. If Perri is really pregnant and wanting me to have the baby, I'm going to take the baby. Alec would be an amazing big brother. Hes gentle and loving. I trust all of you to be around Alec, so I trust you'll all be safe to be around another baby." Tabitha replied, and the family smiled.

"When are you leaving?" Esme asked, as she looked over at the young mother.

"In an hour. It's a four hour trip, but if I drive a bit over the speed limit, we'll get there sooner." Jasper stated, and Tabitha nodded in agreement.

"I was hoping you all would be willing to watch over Alec until we get back." Tabitha commented, and the others agreed almost instantly.

      Alice was sucked into a vision soon after, which caused everyone to look over at her.

What did you see?" Rosalie asked, making a smile come to Alice's face.

"You will be staying in Seattle for two days." Alice said, causing Jasper and Tabitha's eyebrows to furrow.

"Why?" Tabitha asked, unsure of Alice's words.

"I'm not saying, but I will say it's nothing bad." Alice replied, and Tabitha sighed.

       Jasper and Tabitha say their farewells to the family, which now included Alec, before heading out to Jasper's car. Tabitha and Alec were told they were a part of the family, but it was hard for her to accept the kindness. She had eventually though, since they had been so welcoming to her and Alec, and soon a baby as well. Tabitha had warned Edward about introducing Bella to Alec. She didn't want Bella to meet him until she was around. Bella didn't deserve to meet Alec without Tabitha being around.

       Anyhow, like Jasper had told their family, he had drove a bit over the speed limit, and was able to arrive an hour earlier than a normal person would when driving. Tabitha was nervous to see Erin again, since Erin had been the one to scold her for being pregnant when she had been pregnant with Alec. Erin didn't hate her for it, but he was fairly disappointed. She was another little sister to him, so he wasn't happy when he found out about Alec.

       Perri had invited Tabitha and Jasper inside of the house as soon as she realized they were outside. Tabitha and Jasper's eyes were trained on the woman's belly, which proved that she was pregnant and not telling Tabitha a crazy lie. Perri had offered the couple drinks, but they declined awkwardly. Knowing everything was going to stay awkward, Perri left the room for a moment, before coming back with a pack of papers. She ushered the couple to the kitchen, deciding it was the best room to do the paperwork.

"Erin's neighbor is the person who'll notarize the paperwork once you're done filling these papers out." Perri stated, and Tabitha nodded.

       Tabitha looked through all the paperwork, trying to catch anything that could mess with her or Alec's lives because of Perri.

"Are you sure about this, Perri?" Tabitha asked, and Perri nodded.

"I know you will be able to take care of this baby, Tabitha. I never wanted to be a mother. I'm not fit for it, but you are. You have been, even before you had Alec. You're such an amazing person and mother. I know I'm doing the right thing." She stated, and Tabitha smiled.

      Erin's neighbor had come over to watch Tabitha sign the papers to make sure he followed all the steps he had to follow before he could notarize the paperwork. As she was signing the paperwork, the man was stamping them to say they had been notarized.

"Are you and Jasper not signing the paperwork? I thought you two were together." Perri commented, causing Tabitha's heart to skip a beat.

"Oh, I never asked. I--maybe we should talk about that real quick. Is it alright if we step out for a minute to talk?" Tabitha asked the man, and he nodded.

"Take as long as you need." He replied, and she quickly stood and pulled Jasper with her.

       She pulled Jasper outside, not wanting Perri to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"I never asked you about something like this. Do you want to sign the papers with me? These papers would make you legally the baby's father, Jasper. Would you want something like that?" She asked, and he froze.

     Jasper wasn't sure what he wanted. He wasn't sure if he was a good person to have around Alec or the baby. He wanted to sign the papers, but he knew how dangerous he really was. Would he really be willing to take the chance of hurting the baby or Alec?

"Jasper, don't overthink this. I trust you, and I know Alec does, too, and so will the baby. You don't have to put yourself down, just think about what you want, not about all of your self doubt." Tabitha said, and Jasper nodded.

"I'll do it." He murmured, causing Tabitha to grin.

     She quickly grasped his hand in hers and pulled him back inside. As she began to sign paperwork again, the notary official handed the other papers to Jasper for him to sign as well. Tabitha was happy that Jasper wanted to do something like this with her. Jasper was already such a great father to Alec, so she knew he'd be perfect for the baby as well. Tabitha refused for anything to damage their happiness...

××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. So, what do you guys think?!

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx