Chapter Eighteen

Thursday night, the night before Alec was going to be released from the hospital. Jasper knew now that Alec was indefinitely going to be released, since Alice had told the family Wednesday morning. So, giving himself a bit more control of the situation, he decided it would be best if he went and hunted before Alec came home. He knew if he wasn't hungry, he'd have less of a chance of hurting Tabitha or Alec in any way possible.

      Tabitha was fairly anxious about Friday morning. She wasn't sure what to expect. Jasper hadn't told her that Alec was definitely getting released Friday morning, so she had no idea if he was or not. She was nervous and worried that her little boy wouldn't be cleared to leave as early as she wanted him to. She wanted him home as soon as possible, so he could finally be somewhere where she felt he was going to feel better.

    Tabitha was one to believe that when someone was sick, they always felt better when they were at home instead of laid up in a hospital room. She knew how much everyone hated the plain white walls and the smell of cleaners that were always lingering in the halls and sometimes even the rooms. The rooms always smelt so sterile and clean, making everyone hate them even more than before. There wasn't an ounce of color to any of the rooms, which made the patients more depressed than before.

     Tabitha knew all of this because that's how she felt when she was in the hospital giving birth to Alec. Every bit of the hospital was terrible, not even the baby supplies was colorful. The most colorful thing the babies were given, were the pale blue or pale pink beanies that were placed on top of their heads. She was just glad that she had brought a very cute outfit with her to put Alec in when they were leaving the hospital, otherwise the depressing hospital colors would've followed them home.

      As Tabitha worried about the morning, the Cullens were busy setting up for the small child who'd soon be a part of their lives. Alice bought many new outfits and accessories for both Alec and Tabitha. Rosalie had went wild, buying so many different toys that a small child could ever ask for. Emmet had decided to baby proof the house, making it safer for the small child once he was able to run around again. Edward had been given the task of getting new everything for Tabitha's car, making sure it was perfect for when she drove Alec home. Jasper was hunting for most of the night, up into early morning hours to fill his hunger. Esme, she spent hours upon hours making many different foods and drinks for Alec and Tabitha. She wanted them to feel right at home once they arrived, making sure everything was perfect. Carlisle stayed up at the hospital for the rest of the night, after he had ran home and made sure he had every bit of supplies he'd need for Alec while he was on bed rest at home.

       After baby proofing the entire house, Emmet had gotten rather anxious. He was quite excited for the new addition to finally come home. He couldn't wait for the new arrival, so, to take his mind off of his excitement, Alice sent him out to buy movies, shows, and music for the small child, as well as for Tabitha. So, Emmet went straight to a movie store, deciding it was his best bet at finding everything he needed.

      He had heard that Tabitha really liked Johnny Depp, Adam Sandler, Paul Walker, and Dwayne Johnson, so he got every movie he could find with them in it. After getting the movies, he went straight to the shows for her, getting her shows that had some of her other favorite actors in it, which he had also bought their movies as well. Anyhow, the actors were Norman Reedus, Charlie Hunnam, Ian Somerhalder and Joseph Morgan. He then went looking for her music, which he knew would be a lot. He bought Mötley Crüe, Guns n Roses, ACDC, Bone Thugs n Harmony, 2Pac, Eminem, NWA, Snoop Dogg, Falling in Reverse, Lil Wayne, Missy Elliott, Usher, Chris Brown, NeYo, One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, Zayn, Louis Tomlinson, and Post Malone.

     After getting everything Tabitha could want, he bought many different little kids shows and movies, such as Mickey Mouse, Paw Patrol and Tom and Jerry. When it came to music, he was a bit confused. He wasn't sure what to buy, so he asked a lady and she told him what to get for Alec. So, he ended up buying many different sing-along songs, such as Cha Cha Slide and Baby Shark.

        If Tabitha had known what the Cullens were doing, she'd be telling them to calm down. She hated when everyone made a big fuss over her and her son. She'd especially would've stopped Emmet before he bought Baby Shark, something he'd soon regret for the rest of his life. If he had asked her, she'd have told him just how awful that song really was.

       Anyhow, as the clock slowly ticked to midnight, Tabitha finally decided to get some sleep. The earliest Alec would be released would be nine in the morning tomorrow, so she knew she'd be able to get at least five hours of sleep.

      Alice barely kept herself together, as she waited for the morning to finally come. She counted down the minutes, though they felt like almost an eternity and to vampires, an eternity was a very long time. She knew how happy everyone was going to be, especially Tabitha and Alec. She couldn't wait to see the smiles on everyone's faces. She couldn't wait for the new additions to the family to finally come home and actually live under the same roof as her other family members. Her family was soon going to be complete...

×××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. So, this chapter was a bit of a filler chapter but it also had a few important parts and a surprise egg in it if you guys find it.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx