Chapter Thirteen

Tabitha followed the other vehicles to the house she was soon going to be living in with her son. She was surprised to see that the house was in the middle of the woods; even more surprised when she seen just how beautiful their house really was. It was rather large and seemed to be practically made of windows. There was more windows than wood, still, the house was very beautiful architecturally. She parked her car next to Emmet's, as both guys in her car climbed out before she even opened her door. She sighed shakily, before stepping out of her car as well.

"We'll carry your boxes to your new room. We've already got your bed and Alec's bed in the room." Esme said, causing Tabitha to nod.

      Esme led Tabitha to her new room, as Emmet, Edward and Jasper began to carry in boxes. When Tabitha went to help the men, Alice told her not to help. Alice instead had her help unpack everything in the room. Whilst the women unpacked, the men carried in everything, making the process faster. Tabitha was glad, since she'd see her son sooner than later.

     As Tabitha hung up her clothes, and folded Alec's to put in his dresser that happened to be in the closet as well, the vampires thought about how they'd tell Tabitha about themselves. They were definitely waiting until she was completely unpacked and moved in, that way she'd feel more relaxed and secure in their home. Alice was fairly worried about Tabitha, knowing the poor girl had so much going on in her life at the moment. She really didn't want to bring anymore stress into Tabitha's life, though she knew the truth was inevitably going to come out. With that being said, Alice knew it was better for Tabitha to be told sooner rather than later.

       Jasper felt as if the secret was suffocating him. He wanted to tell her today, as soon as she was done unpacking. He knew he needed to wait until Carlisle was around, though he knew the five vampires could handle the situation without Carlisle or Rosalie. As his feelings ate at him, he knew he couldn't hold in the secret much longer. This was the hardest he's ever had to restrain himself from talking to someone in his life.

      Alice had a vision while she was placing Tabitha's books on the shelves. She seen the inner battle Jasper was having, making her frown, before she grinned to herself when she seen what was to come next. So, she did everything she could as fast as possible with Esme, as Tabitha finished putting away Alec's things. Alice and Esme could see just how organized Tabitha was, making them even more happy about bringing her into their family. Alice jokingly hoped Tabitha could help Emmet become as organized as she; though she doubted Emmet would ever be really organized, even with Tabitha's help. Once all three women were finished, they walked down to the living room where Emmet, Jasper and Edward were sitting.

      Edward knew Jasper was planning on telling Tabitha soon, so he discreetly gave the other vampires a look, telling them they were to tell Tabitha their secret now. After receiving the look from Edward, Alice had Tabitha sit between her and Esme, before they all got themselves ready to tell Tabitha the truth.

"Tab, we have something to tell you. You're going to trust us, I know you are." Alice said, calming the other vampires, knowing Alice had a vision before they decided to speak to Tabitha.

"Tabitha, we decided to tell you our secret now that you're living here, so we don't have to hide it from you." Esme added, causing worry to flash through Tabitha.

"Tabitha, our family have been holding in a secret for many years. We move every-so-often so people don't ask questions. We're very different from everyone else. We don't sleep. We don't eat regular food. We're very fast. We try to keep to ourselves and stay out of the sun. We're very strong. We feed off animals." Edward stated, as Tabitha tried to wrap her mind around all the new information she was receiving.

     Tabitha was confused; unsure about everything she was hearing from this family. She knew they weren't related to each other, which made her wonder why they were all alike. They were all strikingly beautiful. They all had the same golden colored eyes. They were all pale. They all had amazing posture. They walked with grace. Tabitha wondered how they had all this stuff in common, yet they were all different and not related at all. Well, as of what she knew, they weren't all related, she had just heard from a couple people that Jasper and Rosalie were supposed to be related. She was unsure though, as she was unsure of the uncomfortable moment she had become part of at the moment.

"Tabitha, we promise never to hurt you or Alec. We promise you keep you both safe. So, with that being said, Tabitha, we're vampires." Jasper stated, causing Tabitha's heart to skip a beat.

     She couldn't believe what she had just heard, not at all. So, she did the only thing she could think of at that very moment, she ran to her car and drove off. Edward tried to stop her, though Esme stopped him in his tracks.

"Let her breath." Esme ordered, before all five vampires sat in silence.

      Tabitha was certain that she was crazy. Well, at least, she hoped she was crazy. As she drove through town and ended up outside the hospital, her mind slowly began to come to terms with what she had been told. Alice had said that she knew Tabitha would trust them, which scared Tabitha even more. Tabitha had never imagined her life to change so dramatically after moving away from her old home. She almost wished she and Alec could go back to when everything was normal, but now, she really had no way out...

××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. So, how do you guys think Rosalie is going to react?

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx