Chapter Twenty One

Since Alec was now in his own bed, Tabitha felt as though she was able to rest easier. She had already missed weeks of school and she really didn't feel like going back, but she knew the Cullen family wouldn't allow her to stay out of school. So, knowing Alec was in great hands at all times of the day, Tabitha did not fight going to school.

      After getting dressed, Tabitha checked on her son. Lucky for her, Alec was still sound asleep. He seemed to sleep better here than he had the whole time he was in the hospital. He also seemed to sleep better now that he was eating way more than he had been during his hospital stay. Tabitha almost wished Esme could've made Alec food the entire time he was in the hospital. Maybe then he would've recovered faster, or been released earlier than he had been.

"Good morning, Tabby. How are you this morning?" Alice chirped, practically prancing into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Alice. I'm feeling good; a little nervous about going back to school after missing so many days. I bet the teachers hate me now." Tabitha commented, but Alice shook her head with a smile.

"No, they don't hate you. Actually, The boys, Rosalie, and I have been keeping up with your things. Esme and Carlisle have made sure the school knew you were out for personal reasons, but they now have it in the books that you're part of our family. Anytime they have concerns or questions, they'll call Esme or Carlisle, and every time we are out of school, you will be as well, mostly to keep from questions being asked and suspicions being raised." Alice stated, and Tabitha nodded.

"Everyone is going to school today, right?" Tabitha asked, and Alice nodded.

"Yes, and I have a feeling the school day will be normal and an easy day for everyone." Alice commented, and Tabitha smiled.

"Did you tell her what you seen?" Rosalie asked, walking into the kitchen as well.

     Rosalie didn't wear her signature scowl anymore. Her and Tabitha had finally come to terms with each other. Rosalie didn't despise Tabitha anymore, especially knowing that Tabitha didn't plan on becoming a vampire later in life. She knew Tabitha was her brother's mate, but she was shocked to hear that Tabitha didn't plan on being with Jasper forever.

"Oh, right! I had a vision about a brown haired girl. She's going to be something very special to Edward." Alice hummed, as Tabitha smiled.

"When?" Tabitha asked, causing Alice to pout.

"I'm not sure; I believe in the next few months. It'll be cold and rain will be falling when she arrives." Alice answered, before grabbing Tabitha's hand and leading her out of the kitchen. 

       Alice lead Tabitha back up to her room, before opening the door. Tabitha looked inside and a smile came to her face. Jasper was in the room with Alec, telling him a story, as Alec listened to the story intently. Tabitha made her way into the room, Jasper glancing up at her as he continued his story. Once the story was over, both boys turned their heads and gazed at Tabitha.

"Mommy!" Alec exclaimed, excitement in his tone.

"Hey, Alec. How are you feeling this morning, baby?" She asked, causing him to smile.

"Fine." He answered, not feeling any pain when he moved around.

"He will be starting his physical therapy Wednesday; which gives him two more days of recovery before we try to have him walk." Carlisle said, as he walked into the room.

"I am almost certain that he will complete his physical therapy perfectly." Tabitha commented, and Carlisle smiled.

"As am I," He replied, clasping his left wrist with his right hand behind his back,"Now, I believe it is time you all head off to school." He added, causing the duo to nod.

       Jasper and Tabitha quickly said goodbye to Alec, before they grabbed their school bags and headed out to Jasper's vehicle. Jasper drove them to school, light music playing through the speakers. Pulling up in their normal parking spot, the duo stepped out of Jasper's car and stood with the rest of the family.

       As they were standing by their vehicles, Alice began to have another vision. The family shielded her from everyone's view, as they waited for her vision to end. Once the vision was over, Jasper could feel Alice's fear and worry that ran straight through her. The look of fear on her face was purely evident as well. Instead of telling the whole family what she seen, she turned straight to the girl she seen as her new sister, and grabbed her arms tightly, but not too tight, she didn't want to break the girl or leave bruises.

"Don't go to the bookstore." She stated, causing Tabitha's eyebrows to furrow in confusion, as did the rest of the family.

"W-what? Why?" She asked, feeling herself become fearful as well.

     Jasper quickly sent waves of calmness through Tabitha and Alice, making them feel less fearful than they had been before.

"I-I can't really tell, but I know it's not good. Something bad happens to you. I only got so much from my vision, but I know it's dark when you go, and the next thing I knew, you were in the hospital and everyone was having to decide rather to try and keep you alive or end your suffering." She stated, making the whole family nervous.

       What could Alice possibly mean? Would Tabitha be hurt? Was she going to leave Alec and the family forever? Did Tabitha only have a few days left to live? Those were the many questions running through the family's heads, but they didn't have any answers. They hoped she would heed Alice's warning, but anything could happen. Rosalie had a feeling she knew what would happen to Tabitha, which made her feel uneasy. She hoped she was wrong, but she had a gut feeling something terrible was going to happen...

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter. I am so sorry ab pi ut not updating. I totally forgot to post new updates for this story. I've been working on some other stories recently, which has taken quite a lot out of me.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx