Chapter Twenty Nine

A few days had passed by, and Jasper and Tabitha were finally back to their happy selves. They had began to spend even more time together than they had already, and surprisingly Bella hadn't caused any more problems. Somehow Tabitha had kept Bella from knowing about Alec, meaning she hadn't had to explain everything to the nosey girl.

      Tonight was prom, meaning Alice and Rosalie were helping Tabitha look her best. Alice was very crazy when it came to getting ready for prom, but Rosalie was way more mellow and calm when it came to getting ready. The two vampires had taken Tabitha out to get a dress, which she had almost refused when she had seen how much it had costed, but the girls wouldn't let her put it back.

       Rosalie and Alice had taken the girl out for a spa day, since they decided she needed to look her absolute best for the prom. She first went and got waxed, which she hadn't done before, and she could honestly say she'd probably never do again. She'd much rather stick to shaving, unless she was able to buy wax for home use which would be way less uncomfortable.

        After being waxed, the two vampires had brought her to get a manicure and pedicure done, as well as getting a hair cut and her eyebrows done. Once all of that was done, they had brought her to get a facial and a massage, which they knew would relax her stressed out body. The day had luckily ended hours later, after Tabitha had gotten herself a tattoo of Alec's name down her right side, the name and design that the tattoo artist created for it went from under her right arm to her lower hip. The tattoo was beautiful, but also quite painful.

"I will do your hair, and Alice will do your makeup." Rosalie stated, and Tabitha nodded.

       The two girls spent an hour on Tabitha's hair and makeup, which hadn't shocked anyone since Alice and Rosalie wanted their masterpiece to be perfect. Once they were done, they helped the girl get into her dress.

"It's not too short, is it?" Tabitha asked, looking down at the dress that reached mid thigh

"No, it's gorgeous. Here's your heels." Rosalie replied, as she placed black strappy heels down on the ground.

      Rosalie helped Tabitha put on her heels, as Alice left the room to make sure Jasper was ready. Once Rosalie had gotten the signal, she grasped Tabitha's arm lightly and lead her down the stairs to Jasper. When Jasper seen the girl, his eyes widened and his knees felt weak. She was beautiful, and she was all his. Smiling lightly, Jasper walked over to her and grabbed her hand.

"You look incredible." Jasper murmured, as he kissed the top of her hand.

     Esme and Carlisle decided to take pictures of the two couples and Alice, knowing they would want to cherish the moments they were getting. The husband and wife knew that one day Tabitha would have to become a vampire for Jasper, but they didn't want to force the change on her. They didn't want to lose Jasper, so they really hoped she decided to become a vampire before he potentially lost her from an accident, sickness, or old age.

"Let's head to prom. It is once in a lifetime." Alice said, sending Tabitha a playful wink.

       Alice and Emmett had made quite a few vampire jokes, trying to ease the tension of the inevitable change Tabitha was going to go through. Rosalie wasn't too happy about it, but she refused to lose Jasper. She was closer to everyone in the room more than she ever was to Edward and Bella, she'd never be close to them.

       Anyhow, once they all arrived at prom, they took more pictures. Tabitha had pulled Alice into one of the pictures as well, not wanting the girl to feel left out. Alice was so nice to Tabitha, so Tabitha refused to be mean to the girl or make her feel left out in anything.

"Let's dance, darlin'." Jasper murmured, pulling Tabitha a bit away from all of the dancing teens.

      Though Tabitha was around, all of the dancing teens made it a bit hard for Jasper to control himself. Since all of the teens were dancing, their hearts were beating faster than normal from the physical activity they all were participating in. Tabitha understood though, which made Jasper feel better about himself and their relationship. She laid her head on his chest, as he wrapped an arm around her waist during a slow dance.

"I'm so happy I got to experience this with you." Tabitha commented, and Jasper smiled.

"As am I, and there's many more in the future." He replied, and she nodded.

       Tabitha still wasn't sure about becoming a vampire for Jasper's sake, especially since that meant her son was the only human in the home, other than Bella. Tabitha promised herself that she'd never hurt Alec, but accidents were always seconds from happening. She wouldn't be able to cope if she ever hurt Alec, or anyone for that matter. She understood Jasper's pain when it came to potentially hurting someone, which was the only reason why she was scared to become a vampire.

       As they were dancing, Tabitha felt her phone vibrate. She had brought her phone with just in case Esme had needed her. Sighing, she pulled the phone out of her bra and checked it. Her eyebrows furrowed when she seen who had called.

"What's wrong?" Jasper asked, seeing her face and feeling her change of emotion.

"Perri called." She replied, causing Jasper to frown.

"Ignore her. She's not your friend anymore." He said, and she nodded.

"No, I know, but something has to be wrong. She knows we're not friends anymore, but she's called me three times already, one right after another. Here she is again." Tabitha stated, as she watched her phone ring again.

"Answer it." He replied, watching as she quickly accepted the call.

"Hello?" She answered, voice sounding unsure and shaky.

"Tabitha, I know you hate me, but I need your help. You're the only one I trust."

××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter.  So, what do you think is wrong with Perri?

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx