Chapter Two

By lunch, Tabitha was already exhausted, but she was happy she made a couple of possible friends during school. A girl named Ashley and a boy named Josh. They asked her to sit with them during lunch, which made her happy. She didn't really want to eat alone like she had at her old school after having Alec. If anything, she was more content with everyone here at her new school NOT knowing about her son. She didn't want sympathy, she didn't want pity, but above all, she didn't want to be bullied or ostracized anymore.

      Anyhow, she slipped through the lunch line, happy to get a prepackaged peanut butter and jelly sandwich, along with a small packet of Scooby Snacks and a bottle of juice. She sat down with Ashley and Josh, as they talked about whatever they had been doing for the weekend. After their small conversation, they turned their attention to Tabitha.

"So, why did you move to a town like Forks?" Ashley asked, causing Tabitha to sigh, hoping her nervousness wouldn't show through.

"A fresh start. Things happened at my old school, so I needed to leave as soon as possible." Tabitha replied, causing Ashley to nod.

"What? Did you beat someone up? Lose a boyfriend?" Ashley pestered, making Tabitha feel a bit irritated.

     The irritation soon disappeared to calm, when she seen the Cullen family walking into the cafeteria. Ashley and Josh both turned their heads towards the incoming family, before Ashley slightly grabbed Tabitha's arm.

"That's Dr Cullen's adopted children, though two of them are together. That's Rosalie Hale, twin sister of Jasper, and that's her boyfriend Emmet Cullen. That's Alice Cullen, she's a bit weird if you ask me, and the boy walking next to her is Edward Cullen. He's a total dream-boat. The last one is Jasper Hale. He always seems to be in pain or something, judging by his facial expressions all the time." Ashley stated, though Tabitha really didn't care about what Ashley had just said.

       She commended Dr Cullen for adopting all of those children, but it really wasn't any of her business. She kind of wanted to stay out of everyone's business. The only thing that was always her business was Alec. Alec, she hadn't heard anything from Perri since she left this morning for school. Though that was a good sign, she needed to check in on him anyway.

      The Cullen family sat at their table, talking amongst themselves. Though Jasper kept sneaking glances at Tabitha, not going unknown by Alice or Edward. They quickly glanced over as well, seeing their brother was looking at the new girl.

"Are you trying to sneak a peek? If so, you're not very good at it." Edward commented, causing Jasper to quickly look back at his brother.

"What?" He asked, trying to act oblivious to what he had been caught doing.

"The new girl! You're sneaking glances at her!" Alice exclaimed, causing Jasper to feel almost embarrassed.

"Tabitha, her name is Tabitha." Jasper said, not knowing what else he should say.

"Have you talked to her?" Emmet asked, causing his wife, Rosalie, to stare at Jasper.

"No, she's in my first class. She seemed nervous, almost worried to sit next to me this morning. It didn't make sense." Jasper stated, causing the rest of the Cullen family to furrow their eyebrows.

    Edward looked over at Tabitha, trying to not call attention to himself by anyone else but his brothers and sisters. He focused on her, zoning into her mind. It was almost barren to him, all he could hear was one word, one name, over and over again. Alec. It confused him, but he was curious to know who this person was, and why Tabitha's mind was almost blocked to him.

"Anything?" Alice asked, causing Edward to shake his head.

"No, her mind almost seemed blocked to me. All I heard was the name Alec being repeated over and over." Edward replied, causing the family to become more confused.

"I wonder who Alec is? Maybe it's her boyfriend or something." Emmet commented, causing a quick glare to be sent his way by Jasper.

      When there was only five minutes left of lunch time, Tabitha slipped off on her own and texted Perri. She asked about her son, to which Perri replied that he was doing fine. Tabitha was glad her son wasn't upset, though she still missed him a ton and worried about him all day.

     The bell rang for class, before Tabitha walked off and headed to her next class, Fashion Design. In this class, the kids were able to make things, create things that they wanted. Tabitha liked the idea of the class, though she knew all she'd want to make was stuff for Alec. She just hoped nobody would catch on to her things she made.

     She sat down at a table, seeing there was only five tables in the room. The teacher, Mrs Greene, was passing out permission forms that were needed to be signed so the kids could use the sewing equipment. As Tabitha waited for class to start, she watched as the pale girl with a pixie cut, also known as Alice Cullen, sat down next to her.

"Mind if I sit here?" Alice asked, causing Tabitha to shake her head.

"No, you're fine." Tabitha replied, causing Alice to smile.

       After the class was started and told to watch the sewing video on the tv, Alice studied Tabitha. She tried hard to see into Tabitha's future, but she couldn't really see anything. Though, once she seen something, she grinned and almost squealed with delight.

     Again, Tabitha could feel eyes on her, so she knew Alice was staring at her. The eyes didn't bother her, knowing all kids stared at the new kid on the first day. She didn't know Alice seen anything into Tabitha's future, though if she did, she'd be delighted to know that Alice didn't see Alec. That being said, Alec was in Tabitha's future, Alice just didn't get much of a vision to know this...

×××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. I'm trying to get up as many chapters as possible at one time, but I don't know if that will happen.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx