Chapter Twelve

After contemplating for hours, trying to figure out her decision, Tabitha finally decided what she was going to choose. So, she called Alice, telling her she had made her decision. Upon getting the call, Alice and Jasper were already getting ready to go visit Tabitha and Alec in the hospital. They knew she needed to know what they were, though now they were going to wait for her decision.

       Jasper was worried about Tabitha, as well as Alec. He had grown fond of Alec, seemingly since Alec was Tabitha's son. Had he not been her son, Jasper would most likely not even send a second glance in the child's direction. Jasper couldn't openly say he was falling in love with Tabitha, though he knew he had liked her, maybe even was a bit smitten over her. He was scared to admit anything though, since he found out she had a child. He didn't want anyone to know, especially his family, since he knew they wouldn't want her around them. They wouldn't want him smitten over a girl with a baby.

      Once they arrived at the hospital, they ran up to Alec's room and entered. Tabitha looked up at them, though there wasn't really a readable expression on her face. Jasper could sense her nervousness, which made him feel a bit nervous himself. He made her calm though, hoping she'd at least look happier as they spoke to her.

"So, you've made your decision?" Alice asked, causing Tabitha to nod.

"Yes, I've decided that I'll live with you all until I get enough money to pay for my own place." She answered, causing Jasper to feel upset once more.

     He didn't want her to leave once she had moved in. He wanted her to stay forever, even though forever was quite a long time.

"Tab, you know once you move in, you're part of our family. We're not going to let you just move out." Alice said, though Tabitha thought of it only as a joke.

"I hate being a burden, Alice. I have a child and a child is quite the responsibility. They do burden others, though the person may not tell you. I do not want to burden any of you longer than needed with my son." Tabitha stated, causing both vampires to sigh.

"You're not going to burden us. If anything, you'll make our home more lively. Esme would love having your son there, as would the rest of us. You won't need to feel like a burden, if anything, Emmet is quite the burden. He'd be more childish and annoying than any child in his lifetime." Jasper said, trying to ease Tabitha's worries.

"Well, okay. I guess we'll stay, but it'll be a while until I move in. I don't want to leave my son alone." Tabitha replied, causing the two vampires to look at each other.

"Ya know, Rosalie loves children, she would be more than happy to watch Alec for a few hours whilst you pack and we move you in." Alice commented, showing Tabitha a huge grin.

"Well-" Tabitha started, but Alice cut her off.

"It's decided. I'll call Rosalie and have her come watch Alec. I promise we will have you back by tonight." Alice stated, before walking out of the room to call Rosalie.

      Tabitha felt like she was burdening the family, though they said countless times she wasn't and would never burden them. Jasper tried to keep her calm, but every time a thought that wasn't calm rushed through her mind, her mood would change back. Rosalie was excited to watch Alec, though the baby would be asleep the whole time. Rosalie loved children, so she almost felt honored that Tabitha was letting her watch Alec alone.

      Once Rosalie arrived, Alice practically drug Tabitha and Jasper out of Alec's room. Tabitha and Jasper rode with Alice to Tabitha's house. When they arrived, Tabitha was surprised to see more of the family already at her house. Emmet, Edward and Esme were already waiting on her front porch. Well, Edward and Esme were, Emmet was checking out her car.

"Let's quickly get packed." Alice said, before Tabitha let everyone inside her home.

    She was surprised to see Perri inside, with a boy she could think was Jacob. Jasper felt Tabitha's anger, before he stepped inside and became angry himself. The vampires stood protectively around Tabitha, as they glared at Jacob and Perri. Perri had a sorrowful look on her face, though Tabitha did not recognize it.

"What are you doing in my house?" Tabitha spat, causing Perri to flinch.

"I wanted to talk to you, without anyone being around. I see that's not going to happen though." Perri replied, as she glanced nervously at the vampires.

"You need to leave. Actually, you know what, stay! I don't care! Alec and I are leaving!" Tabitha exclaimed, as she walked towards her room.

"What?! Where?! You don't have nowhere else to go!" Perri cried, as she tried to rush towards Tabitha.

"Stay away from her." Jasper stated, as he flashed in front of Perri.

    Perri became a coward, slowly making her way behind Jacob.

"You both need to leave until Tabitha is done packing." Esme said, causing Perri to nod quickly.

    Perri practically drug Jacob out of the house, before the vampires went to help Tabitha. They helped her pack and load everything into their vehicles, before Tabitha was ready to leave her old self behind in the house as well. She bit her lip, looking at her room once more, before walking away and heading outside to her car.

"Who wants to ride in my car?" She asked, knowing the vampires' cars were practically packed.

"I will." Jasper said, before walking over to the passenger side.

"Dammit!" Emmet yelled, wishing he could ride as well.

"You do know, Esme can drive your Jeep and you can ride in the backseat of Tabitha's car." Edward commented, causing Emmet to cheer loudly.

    He quickly made his way to Tabitha's car, before cramming his rather large figure into the back seat.

"Ready to go boys?" Tabitha asked, as Alice, Edward and Esme pulled out of the driveway.

"Yes!" Emmet yelled, as Jasper nodded.

"Alright, let's go." She replied, as her radio began to play Wild Side by Mötley Crüe.

     If only she knew how ironic the song really was at the moment...

××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. I bet you all weren't expecting Perri and Jacob to be there, well, surprise! How do you think she'll like their house?

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx