Chapter Thirty

"Tabitha, I know you hate me, but you're the only one I can trust. I need your help." Perri had said, causing Tabitha's blood to run cold.

"What's wrong, Perri? What happened?" She asked, as Jasper tried to calm the girl down.

"I messed up, Tabitha, terribly. I shouldn't have done it, but I was so mad at you." Perri rambled, while Tabitha and Jasper walked outside to hear Perri better.

"Perri! What did you do? What happened?" Tabitha demanded, causing the other girl to start crying.

"I'm pregnant, Tabitha. I royally fucked up." The girl cried, and Tabitha's eyes widened.

"Pregnant? Are you sure?" Tabitha asked, hoping the news wasn't true.

"Well, how else do you explain the huge belly?" Perri retorted, causing Tabitha to scoff.

"Who's the father? When did this happen? How am I supposed to help you?" Tabitha questioned, throwing question after question to the girl.

"When you moved out, I was so mad. I left Forks immediately and left Jacob behind. He blamed you, but I didn't care. I wanted to be as far away as possible. I went back home, and I-I slept with Alec's father. I was so angry with you, but once I had done it I felt horrible. He didn't say anything to me after I told him I regretted it. He told my brother, Tabitha. Erin hates me now, but he allowed me to live with him once I found out I was pregnant," Perri began, taking a deep breath to try and calm herself down,"Tabitha, Alec's father is dead. H-he was so angry that he had gotten both of us pregnant, that he got himself into a bad group of people. They put him in the front lines when they had a drive by and he was killed. I watched him be buried, Tabitha, and I'm so sorry." She cried, as Tabitha felt her heart ache.

     Tabitha wasn't a fan of Alec's father, but he was her baby's father, so it did hurt to hear that he had been murdered.

"I can't take care of a baby, Tabitha. I'm not made to be a mother. I promised myself I'd never have a child after what happened to Alec. I need you to take my baby when it's born, Tabitha. If you don't, I'm still getting rid of it. I trust you with my baby, and I really don't want it being put into the system. I've talked this through with Erin for months, Tabitha, and I am sure I am getting rid of this baby. Please tell me you'll take it. I'd never ask anything of you, and I promise I'll understand if you don't agree to take itz but please do. You're such a wonderful mother, and this baby deserves to have the best mother in the world." Perri said, and Tabitha sighed.

"Where are you?" Tabitha asked, causing Jasper to frown and look at her.

"I'm at Erin's, but he lives in Seattle now, so it's not too far away from Forks. It's only about four hours away." Perri replied, and Tabitha nodded slightly.

"Look, Perri, I'm going to come to Erin's tomorrow so you can prove that this isn't some ploy to get me to let you back into my life." Tabitha said, as Jasper seemed to agree.

"I promise it isn't. Bring a friend if you don't believe me. I promise I'm telling the truth. When you come tomorrow, I'll have all of the papers you need to sign, so that I can sign my rights over to you." Perri commented, and Tabitha bit her lip.

"I'm still not sure, Perri." Tabitha murmured, causing the girl to breath out shakily.

"I know, but I promise once you come you'll change your mind. You're such a great mother, Tabitha, and I know you would be to this baby as well." Perri replied, trying to smile to herself.

"We'll see." Tabitha retorted, before she ended the call.

      Tabitha wasn't sure how to feel about the situation. Her ex-best friend was pregnant with her baby daddy's baby, and wanted her to take it and raise it as her own. Everyone knew Tabitha had a good heart, especially when it came to children,  and Tabitha was almost sure she would take the baby. No baby deserved to be stuck in the system if they were given the chance to have a safe and loving home to be raised in.

"Are you sure about this, Tabitha?" Jasper asked, causing the girl to sigh.

"No, but I'm not going to let a baby suffer because I don't like their mother." Tabitha replied, and Jasper nodded slightly.

"You do know that means you'll be a mother of two if you take in her baby." He commented, making her bite her lip lightly for a moment.

"I know, but I'm willing to do that. I mean, I was meant to be a mother, so being given the chance to have a second baby without actually going through a pregnancy actually sounds like a plus." She said, causing Jasper to chuckle.

        Jasper could feel her emotions changing, meaning she was calming down was no longer so anxious. He was happy that she was finally calming down, but he really wasn't. He was anxious himself though, thinking about inviting a new baby into the house since the baby would be human and him and human blood didn't exactly mix well. He hoped he could control himself, but he was worried.

"Would it be a good idea to have the baby around me?" He asked quietly, his voice faint since it hurt him to ask such a question.

      He wanted to have a family with Tabitha, but he always seemed to tear himself down from the possibility of having a happy family with her.

"I trust you, Jasper, and I know you wouldn't hurt Alec and I, so I know you won't hurt the new baby. Besides, the baby will be ours, and you'll love them as much as you love Alec." She said, and Jasper smiled.

       He hoped she was right, even if that meant he had to place more restraints on himself...

×××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. So, someone asked if Perri could be Edward's mate, but after thinking about it, I figured it really wouldn't work. All the drama around Bella has to happen. With that being said, I have thrown a new character into the mix named Erin! I hope you know what'll come next with him.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx