Chapter Twenty Six

"Bella knows." Alice stated, as soon as Bella had practically pulled Edward away from the family.

"This isn't going to end well." Tabitha commented, as she crossed her arms.

      Jasper frowned, wrapping his arm lightly around Tabitha's waist. He and Tabitha still hadn't really talked about their relationship, but the duo almost seemed to be in a relationship. From an onlooker's perspective, it would look as though Tabitha and Jasper had always been together. Everyone in the family accepted the awkwardness of her relationship, but they hoped the couple would finally discuss their relationship and see where they believed they were.

"Let's get out of here. We have to tell Esme and Carlisle." Rosalie stated, causing the others to nod.

     Instead of finishing the day of school, the family left the school and headed back home without Edward. Edward would come home once he was done talking to Bella. It was a Friday anyhow, so missing a day of school wasn't really that important.

      A few hours later, Edward came back to the Cullen home. Rosalie was so angry with him, she left the room and headed straight to her and Emmett's room. Edward wanted to talk to everyone in the family, but he knew Rosalie would be a hard one to talk to.

"I would like if Bella could come over tomorrow and formally meet the family." Edward said, causing the others to look over at him.

"Rosalie won't like that." Tabitha murmured, as she bit her lip slightly.

"Everything will end well tomorrow. I've seen it." Alice commented, causing everyone to nod slightly.

"I want to keep Alec out this. I don't want her knowing about him." Tabitha stated, crossing her arms.

"She'll meet him eventually--" Edaard began, before Tabitha cut him off.

"On my terms, Edward. I don't want her meeting him until I decide she can. Don't be surprised if I'm worse than Rosalie if you introduce her to Alec before I decide she's even welcome around him." Tabitha said, staring at Edward with a straight face, no emotion was evident on her face, but Jasper could feel them.

       Edward agreed, though he wasn't happy with it. He wanted to introduce Bella to everyone. Since Tabitha was Jasper's mate, and Alec was her son, Edward wanted introduce them both properly to Bella, but instead he was only allowed to introduce Tabitha and not Alec.

       The next day, Tabitha sat in the room with Alec, waiting for Alice and Jasper to come back from their hunt. Jasper needed to feed before Bella arrived, otherwise he could accidentally attack her because her blood was so appealing to him, as well as the others. The others hunger, as well as his own, would've made his unbearable. Looking out the window, Tabitha seen Edward's car pull up. She sighed silently when she seen Bella step out of the car.

"It's movie time, Alec. Let's watch The Aristocats." Tabitha said, as she slid the DVD into the DVD player.

       As Tabitha and Alec watched the movie, Tabitha heard a light knock on the door.

"Tabby, it's time to come down." Alice said, as she peeked inside.

"I'll be down in a minute." Tabitha replied, and Alice smiled.

       Jasper waited outside of the door for Tabitha, knowing she would help him keep from attacking Bella. Alice would help as well, but being around his mate made it easier.

"Stay in here and watch your movie. Mommy or Jasper will be up here in a little bit. Don't get loud or answer the door for anyone. We'll open the door and come straight in by ourselves, alright?" Tabitha said, and Alec nodded, completely entranced by the movie.

     Alec loved the movie, which had only been on for ten minutes, meaning the others would have at least an hour before Tabitha or Jasper had to be back with Alec. Tabitha and Jasper wanted to make complete sure that Bella wouldn't find out about Alec, even if Edward wasn't too happy about it.

      Tabitha walked out of the room and closed the door. As soon as the door was closed, Jasper grabbed her hand and held it firmly. Tabitha and Jasper entered the room almost right after Alice.

"You're Jasper, right?" Bella commented, staring at Jasper.

     Jasper nodded stiffly, causing Tabitha to rub his arm lightly.

"It's alright, Jasper. You won't hurt her." Tabitha murmured, as she tried to calm the vampire.

"Jasper's our newest vegetarian. Tabitha, Jasper's mate, is very helpful to aid Jasper when he needs her." Carlisle said, as he smiled slightly at the couple.

"Tabitha's human, too?" Bella asked, causing the others to nod slightly.

"Yes, but her scent isn't noticeable for Jasper. Since she's his mate, he's not allured by her blood." Edward replied, as he looked over at Tabitha.

     Tabitha gave the boy one last glare to make sure he knew she was serious about Alec. Edward nodded stiffly, knowing there'd be a huge fight if he brought up Alec.

"Alright, I'm going to take Bella on a tour of the rest of the house." Edward said, as he pulled Bella away from the kitchen.

"Well, I hope you're hungry." Carlisle commented, looking over at Tabitha.

"Of course, anytime I've got a home cooked meal, I'm happy to eat." Tabitha replied, causing the others to smile.

"Clean this up. Now." Esme stated, as she pointed towards the mess Rosalie had made.

      Tabitha frowned at the mess, but walked around it nonetheless.

"I'll need to carry food up. I can't have her questioning..." Tabitha trailed off, and Esme nodded.

"Of course. I'll fix his plate now." She replied, grabbing a sectioned plate for Alec.

      Tabitha fixed her own plate and grabbed herself a drink, as Jasper grabbed Alec's food and drink. Emmett grabbed a matt for the floor, so Alec wouldn't make a mess on the carpet Esme had put in the bedroom. Emmett laid the matt on the floor, then left the room, as Jasper placed the food and drink down in front of Alec.

"Thank you, Jazzy." Alec said, as he smiled at Jasper.

"You're welcome, Alec." Jasper replied, sitting down on the floor near Alec.

     Tabitha sat down with the boys, since she didn't feel like sitting on her bed with food. Tabitha could hear Bella and Edward walking past her room, so could Jasper, which caused the couple to tense.

"This is Tabitha's room. She's not feeling well, so she's laying down and Jasper's in there with her." Edward said, lying to Bella somewhat to keep her from asking too many questions.

       Tabitha sighed in relief when the couple walked away, as did Jasper. They were happy Edward had finally listened to their wishes, even if they had to threaten him slightly for him to listen...

×××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. There'll be more up in the next day or two, if I'm not doing college stuff. Guys! I'm finally going to college! It's online, but it's still college!

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx