Chapter Thirty Three

After two days, Tabitha and Jasper were able to take Narcissa from the hospital. Tabitha and Perri said goodbye to one another, before she, Jasper, and the new baby headed back to Forks. Tabitha was excited to introduce Alec and Tabitha, but she was also worried about introducing the two. She hoped Alec didn't loathe the baby, since she was going to need quite a bit of attention for a while since she was barely a few days old.

As soon as they arrived at the Cullen home, they could practically hear everyone moving around excitedly inside. Tabitha grabbed Narcissa, as Jasper grabbed the diaper bag full of things he and Tabitha bought while Narcissa was still in the hospital for observation. Jasper opened the front door and lead the girl to the living room. Almost instantly, the whole family was in the living room with the trio.

"Alec, would you like to come meet your new sister?" Jasper asked, causing the boy to nod shyly.

Alec walked over from his spot beside Emmett, so he could meet his baby sister. As soon as he looked down at the baby, Jasper and Tabitha could see the adoration Alec felt as soon as his eyes landed on her.

"We have to set up a nursery for her, and--" Tabitha began, before Alice cut her off.

"It's all ready for her. We put it together while you two were away. Alec hasn't even seen his part of the room." Alice said, clapping her hands excitedly.

Jasper picked up Alec, as he and Tabitha followed Alice to the nursery. Alice stood by the closed door with a grin, as she waited for both of them to get to the room.

"Here it is." She said excitedly, as she opened the door and ushered them to go inside.

Jasper set Alec down on the floor, and almost instantly the boy ran over to his bed

Jasper set Alec down on the floor, and almost instantly the boy ran over to his bed. Tabitha admired the room and how well it was put together. Alice had stocked up on diapers, wipes, creams, powders, lotions, medications, clothes, and formula for the baby. She also got more clothes, shoes, and a bunch of toys for Alec. Tabitha was surprised by all of the things she seen in the room.

"I've already installed the baby monitors, so you will be able to hear them if we're out hunting." Alice said, and Tabitha smiled.

Tabitha set the carseat down and picked up her daughter, before she laid the girl in the crib to rest.

"You did an amazing job, Alice." Tabitha said, causing Alice to grin.

"Rosalie and Esme helped with decorating. Rosalie worked more with Alec's stuff, since she was worried I was going to get carried away with suits and dressy clothes." Alice commented, making a smirk appear on Tabitha's face.

"She was definitely right." Jasper murmured, when he opened Alec's closet and found a few suits and dress shirts hung up in the back.

"I couldn't help myself. Imagine Alec in a little suit. It'll be the cutest thing in the world." She replied, and Tabitha nodded in agreement.

"She's not wrong, Jas." Tabitha commented, causing Jasper to laugh slightly.

"Esme is making dinner for you and Alec, Tabitha. She figured you'd be hungry from your journey home." Rosalie said, when she walked into the nursery.

"Of course," Tabitha replied, before smiling at Rosalie,"oh, and thank you, Rose. You did an amazing job picking stuff out for Alec." She added, causing Rosalie to smile as well.

Tabitha took Alec's hand and brought him downstairs to eat, while Jasper stayed in the nursery with Narcissa.

"Esme was going to paint their names on the wall, but my vision never gave me a name for the baby. Tabitha must've only made up her mind once she seen her." Alice said, and Jasper nodded.

"She chose the name Narcissa. She named her Narcissa Lilith Hale." Jasper replied, as Alice grinned.

"She gave Narcissa your last name!" Alice squealed quietly, as she seemed to bounce around silently with excitement.

"Yes, I was surprised as well. I didn't think she would, since she and I are not married. I don't want her to regret it, but she already had me sign the adoption papers as well, so I'm hoping she never changes her mind about me." Jasper commented, causing Alice to smile at her brother.

"Jas, she's not going to change her mind. From what I've seen, you four will end happily ever after, like those fairytales." Alice replied, making Jasper silent for a moment.

If they lived happily together like Alice said, Jasper wondered how far they went to be happy.

"Alice, in your vision, was she...?" He trailed off, not wanting to finish his thoughts.

"Yes, but she was happy. I'm not sure if she's made a decision yet, but from what I've seen, she'll be one of us. You two will be together forever, Jasper, and you should be happy about that." Alice said, and Jasper nodded thoughtlessly.

"What about you? Are you ever going to find your mate?" Jasper asked, causing the girl to smile sadly.

"I haven't seen him or her, but I'm not losing hope. One day I will find my mate, even if it's years from now." Alice replied, as she held a hopeful look in her eyes.

Moments later, Narcissa woke up and looked around her room. Jasper smiled down at his daughter, before he picked her up and held her to his chest. He brought her over to the changing table and put her in a new diaper, since he knew she needed a new one after the long ride. Once she was changed, he carried her downstairs to Tabitha and Alec. Tabitha smiled when she seen the little baby in Jasper's arms.

Tabitha knew Jasper was scared of himself around Narcissa, Alec, and herself, but she had faith in him. Jasper was way too hard on himself, and Tabitha could easily see how hard he was on himself. With a smile, she patted the seat next to her and Alec for Jasper to sit down. Esme stared at the four of them with a fond smile on her face. They were the perfect little family, and anyone with eyes could see that...

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. So, what do you guys think of the nursery? Should I make an OC for Alice's mate? Did you guys think Jasper and kids was cute?

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx