Chapter Nineteen

Friday. The day had finally came. Tabitha woke up at eight in the morning, quickly getting ready to see what the doctor would say. She made sure she was dressed and ready to leave, just in case Alec was finally going to be released. She made sure their bags were packed and ready to go as well.

       Unbeknownst to Tabitha, the Cullen family were headed up to the hospital to be in the room when Carlisle finally announced that Alec was being released. They were all very excited as well, though Alice seemed to be more excited than all of the family members combined. A seat belt could barely contain the pixie haired girl, as she practically bounced with excitement in her seat.

"Calm down Alice, we don't need to frighten Alec when we arrive." Jasper stated, as they got closer to the hospital.

"I know but I'm excited. They're finally coming home. Our family will be complete." She replied, as she squealed and shook her hands in excitement.

     Jasper just shook his head with a light smile, as he pulled into the parking lot of the hospital. The rest of the family soon followed, before they all exited their cars and headed inside. As they walked closer to Alec's hospital room, Jasper finally became more excited and a bit nervous. He swallowed his nerves though, knowing that it was all just in his head and he knew that with his family around he'd have nothing to worry about. Well, other than frightening the daylights out of Alec if he were to lose control, which he knew would eat him alive until he finally ended it all.

     At exactly nine in the morning, Carlisle walked into Alec's room, followed by his family. They all stood around the room with smiles on their faces, causing Tabitha to smile as well. She knew now that Alec was definitely being released today, meaning he wouldn't have to spend another moment in a hospital bed.

"Alec Petty, you are officially able to leave the hospital and go home." Carlisle announced, causing Alec to squeal with excitement.

"Yay!" He yelled, as a grin stayed permanently on his face.

"Yep, as soon as you're dressed and unhooked from all this equipment, your Mom can finally bring you home." Carlisle said, as he walked over towards Alec.

      Carlisle quickly unhooked Alec from all the equipment the nurses had him hooked to, before walking towards the door with a smile.

"Your mom is going to get you dressed, while everyone else waits outside." Carlisle stated, as everyone got ready to follow him out of the room.

"Jazzy stay." Alec said, causing everyone to stop and look over at him.

"Baby, I just got to get you dressed. Jasper will be just outside and-" Tabitha began, before Alec shook his head.

"No, Jazzy stay." He said again, as a pout made its way on his face.

"Alec-" Tabitha sighed, before Jasper cut her off.

"No, it's fine. I'll stay." He commented, as the rest of the family walked out.

       Alice grinned and bounced with excitement. She felt very giddy and couldn't help but wonder if Alec knew as much as she did. She was happy her brother was finally going to be happy, even if both parties were to oblivious to see it.

       Tabitha slowly undid Alec's hospital gown, trying not to hurt him at all. She slid on his pants, before pulling a shirt over his head.

"Alright baby, you need to be very careful while I get your arms into your shirt." She said, causing Alec to nod.

      Jasper knew it would be a bit of a struggle, so he decided to help them both out. He held the shirt in his hands, giving her an easy way to slip Alec's arm through without too much movement. He did the same with the other arm, before he pulled the shirt down lightly to cover Alec's abdomen and back. Carlisle walked in seconds later with a wheelchair.

"He won't be able to walk until next week, so we'll have to use a wheel chair to get him around. I don't want to chance any sort of damage to his healing from carrying him around." Carlisle stated, causing Jasper and Tabitha to nod.

        Jasper slowly slid his arms around Alec, one under his knees and the other behind his back. He then gently lifted the little boy up, before slowly placing him down on to the wheelchair. Once Alec was safely in the wheelchair, Tabitha slipped some socks over Alec's feet to keep them from getting too cold.

      Carlisle then wheeled Alec out into the hall where the rest of the family was waiting. Almost as soon as they exited the room, Alice placed a blanket lightly over Alec to keep him warm. Then Carlisle pushed Alec's wheel chair outside all the way to Tabitha's car. Once Tabitha saw her car, a gasp escaped her lips.

"My car looks brand new! What did you guys do?!" She exclaimed, causing the guys to chuckle.

"I got everything fixed up on it for you. Everything you have is brand new but specifically made for the model and year of your car." Edward stated, as a grin made its way on Tabitha's face.

"Thank you. You all are so amazing. You have done so much for my son and I. I don't know how I'll ever repay you." Tabitha gushed, as Esme shook her head.

"No need, you're family. We always treat our family well." She said, as she smiled at Tabitha.

       Tabitha opened the backdoor of her car, before Jasper slowly helped put Alec into his carseat. Once he was safely fastened into his carseat, Tabitha and Jasper got into Tabitha's car and the rest of the Cullens got into their own, before they began to drive home. Alec was finally getting better and Tabitha couldn't be any happier. If only she and Jasper knew just how much Alec's recovery would change their lives...

××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. So, what did you guys think of this chapter? I quite like it if I do say so myself.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx