Epilogue

Jasper sat by Tabitha's bedside, waiting for her to finally come back as a vampire. Alice had already come and cleaned the girl up, putting her in a new dress. Rosalie had taken the kids out for the day with Emmett, giving Jasper time to take Tabitha out hunting. When Tabitha finally opened her red eyes, Jasper practically sighed in relief.

"You're back." He murmured, pulling the girl into his arms.

"What happened to me?" Tabitha asked, wrapping her arms around Jasper.

"Too tight," Jasper croaked, causing the girl to lighten her hold,"You were hurt really bad at the party. Edward put you through a table. Apparently the wood caused so much blood loss and significant damage to your body, that Carlisle couldn't save you, so he had to make a decision, and he turned you." He explained, pulling the girl from the medical table.

      Jasper brought the girl over to a mirror, and she gasped when she seen herself. She was very pale, her eyes were red, her hair was more vibrant, and she was sure the sun was going to make her sparkle like the others.

"You and I are going out to hunt. When we come back, I want to see if we can figure out if you have a special ability like a few of us or not." He said, causing Tabitha to nod.

         Jasper lead the girl outside, before telling her to follow him. He took off run through the forest, and Tabitha wasn't too far behind him. Almost instantly, the two found a couple deer, so Jasper jumped on one and Tabitha jumped on the other. The two fed on the deer, before Jasper grabbed Tabitha's hand and lead her back towards the house. The two stood outside, as Jasper tried to help Tabitha find out what her special ability could be.

        After a few hours, the two hadn't found any proof of a special ability for the girl. Tabitha was a little bummed, but she was fine with it for the most part. As she sat on the porch with Jasper, she listened to the nature around her, which sounded a lot more beautiful than when she was human. She was even able to get a glimpse of her sparkling skin, when the sun shown through a small hole in the clouds, but it was good almost as soon as it appeared. Her ears perked up a bit when she heard a car pull up, and she could hear the voice of her toddler.

"They're back!" She exclaimed, jumping to her feet.

"Wait!" Jasper called, grabbing her arm,"You have to be careful. We don't know about your control yet, and we have to make sure you don't accidentally break any of their bones." He said, causing Tabitha to glare.

"I would never hurt my kids, not even by accident, Jasper." She replied, feeling completely offended by his accusations.

"I'm not saying you'd do it with malaise, Tabitha. I'm just telling you to be careful." He answered, making the girl glare once more.

"Stop! Just stop, Jasper! Be quiet!" She cried, and when he didn't say anything else, she turned to him with furrowed eyebrows.

      He looked at her wide eyed, realizing that he couldn't talk because she told him not to talk.

"Jasper, I thought you were going to argue more." She commented, causing him to frown and throw his hands up in exasperation.

"Tabitha,"She heard, causing her to turn and see Alice,"tell him he can speak." She said, making Tabitha nod.

"Jasper, you can speak again." She stated, looking him in the eyes.

"You have an ability! You can make people do what you want! You have compulsion!" Alice exclaimed, as she jumped around excitedly.

        Alice grasped Tabitha's hand and practically dragged her inside to tell everyone the good news. Once she had told them, Edward came back to talk everyone into leaving Forks. He claimed Tabitha was too dangerous and new to have around Forks, so the family decided to leave. Even though Jasper, Tabitha, Rosalie, and Emmett believed she wasn't dangerous, they all agreed that they should leave Forks.

"Bring Alec down. She should try meeting him first, then we'll try Cissa." Jasper said, and Rosalie nodded.

"She'll do great with them." Alice murmured, a smile on her face.

        Alec came running down to his mother, and as soon as he seen her, he wrapped his arms around her. Tabitha bent down to his level, and carefully hugged the small boy to her chest. Even though she could smell his scent, it wasn't appealing to her. He didn't smell bad or anything, she just didn't feel like feeding on him when she smelt him. She just smelled her sweet little boy, and she could never fathom hurting him.

"Jazzy say Mommy was hurt." Alec said, and Tabitha nodded.

"Mommy's better now, baby, I promise." She replied, kissing his cheek.

"You cold and you's got wed eyes." He commented, touching her face.

"Mommy is like Jazzy and Aunt Rose now, Alec. You'll get use to it, and her eyes will change to our color soon enough." Jasper stated, crouching down to Alec's height as well.

       After a few more moments, Emmett came down the stairs with Narcissa in his arm. He slowly handed the baby over to Tabitha, and everyone watched as she carefully held her daughter. The little girl didn't make any noise of discomfort, and Tabitha didn't try to hurt the girl in any way. Like before, Tabitha only smelled the scent of her little girl, and she would never dream of hurting the little girl.

"We need to pack and leave. Bella will eventually be here to try and see if we actually left." Alice stated, and the others nodded.

"I'll be back. You all can leave without me, I'll catch up." Edward said, before he disappeared once again.

      Edward was feeling guilty for Tabitha's predicament. If it wasn't for him, that never would've happened to her. Her death was on his hands, and so was her forced vampirism. He also was a little jealous that Jasper was going to live forever with Tabitha, but he was never going to get that with Bella. Tabitha and Jasper were going to be happy though, and that's all they ever wanted...

×××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. Do you guys want me to write books for the other Twilight movies, or did I leave it off on a good enough note here where it can stay as one book with only the first Twilight?

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx