Chapter 17

CHAPTER 17

Dimitri

My parole hearing was coming up soon. I leaned back in my chair, with the paper sitting on my desk. Both my hands behind my head, my mind lingered deep in thought as I prepared for my parole hearing. I started out my application as to why they should grant me parole.

It was a tug of war within me. I rubbed my face, sighing in deeply. Feelings of guilt and sadness overwhelmed me. All the crimes I committed weren't worth all the pain I was feeling right now. I suffered too much loss. Above all, my brother.

Another part of me pulled towards freedom. To break free from this iron cage.

"Inmate 29901," the prison guard called from the cell's iron bars.

I snapped back to reality.

"Letter," he said. I nodded. Got out of my seat. Walked over and collected it.

Lillie's letter was a most welcome distraction from the prison of my thoughts.

Her letter lingered between my fingers for a while. It felt slightly thick and firm. The corner of my mouth etched up.

I made myself comfortable on the firm matress. It was dark in my cell, with only the corridors light illuminating through the bars. I was glad it was night time, I wouldn't be bothered further.

It was strange thinking about Lillie. She consumed my thoughts once I had her letter in my hand. Everyone and Everything would fade away. I think about Roxanne back home less and less as the days go by. Does Lillie realize how important these letters are to me?

I ripped open her pink envelope and read the letter. Not before taking in her scent that she left behind

Dear Dimitri,

Wow, thanks for the kind words. I didn't expect it. I very much would like to get to know the real you.

Writing to you has become an outlet for me and I'm happy to hear I am a positive influence in your life, or I hope I am. My string quartet has a concert coming up soon, so practicing as much as possible. And teaching is going well too, exams are around the corner for my 4th graders, so preparing assessments.

I wonder what you look like, too. Please describe yourself.

Here's a pic of me, I added it with this letter. I hope I didn't disappoint.

Sweet Regards,

Lillie.

The polaroid picture dropped to the floor. I picked it up and saw her.

I stared at her.

Lillie.

She was perfect. Better than what I imagined. Granted, Roxanne was hot. Any man would agree. She was what any man would want to fuck.

But Lillie. She was different. She was pretty. I was drawn to her, not just in a sexual way, but in a deeper yearning.

Her smile was sweet. Her eyes, her eyes captured me. I stared at her hazel-green eyes; I could see right through the picture. It looked kind and generous.

I smiled. A real genuine smile.

for the first time in a long time.

My heart felt full.

She was perfect.

I wasn't done savouring her yet. I laid on my bed and pulled out a small flashlight from underneath the mattress, and studied her photo further.

Her hair was a delicious brown that hung down in curls around her shoulders. I'm sure it smelled just as delicious. I imagined my hands running through them softly.

Her lips looked full and soft. I grew hard thinking about my lips on hers, biting her bottom lip and claiming both lips for my own. Her nose was cute. My desire for her stirred. It made me uneasy, and I shifted on my bed.

I looked at her eyes again. I could look at it all day. It was inviting. I imagined her underneath me as I made love to her, looking into her eyes. My need overpowered my mind and took over my body.

I took a blanket and hopped it over me. I slid my hand down my front pants and unzipped unlocking my throbbing dick. I grabbed hold of it and started to stroke.

I imagined Lillie's eyelids fluttering. As I pumped into her.

I stroked.

Her eyes rolling back and closing shut.

I stroked harder.

Lillie clutching the bed sheets as she comes closer to her peak.

I stroked faster.

Her mouth opens wide, gasping as I send her over the edge. Lillie screaming my name.

I stifled a moan as I felt my own pleasure release.

I slumped on my bed for a moment, panting. Getting off wasn't all that fulfilling, but it will do under the circumstances. I cleaned up and made my way to the sink. A dull ache was forming in my head. Cursing at myself for overthinking. I grabbed the pain medication. And popped one pill into my mouth. I returned to my bed.

I placed Lillie's picture on the bunkers ceiling above the bed. I mulled over it as I placed my arms behind my head. I hated to admit it. I was developing feelings for this woman.

The drowsiness of the pain killers was kicking in. I liked the feeling.

I slowly slipped into darkness, dreaming only of Lillie.