Chapter 30

Hades' POV

I spent a month under probation, not allowed to leave the island. It gave me a lot of time to go over footage of Helena's time in captivity.
Andy is certain I have lost my mind, and for a while, I thought she might be right.

Why else would I be so obsessed?

It was like watching a completely different person from the woman I remember. Helena was brilliant, conniving, relentless, passionate, mistrusting, direct and the sexiest woman I have ever met.

The woman in the video, she is mundane. Snippets of my Helena would come through every now and again, but other than that, she was boring.

Until I noticed it...

Every now and again, she would wink at the camera.

She knew we were watching.

And I knew... I have to see her again.

No matter the cost.

I listen outside the door of her suite; silence.
The door is also unlocked.

Just as I am opening the door, latin music fills the suite.

She always did love this music.

"Took you long enough." There she is.

Fuck! Is she trying to kill me?

Her dress is made of a dark green material that matches her eyes while hugging her curves deliciously. She is very obviously braless, a fact that has my groin stirring. Since when were her tits so sexy?
I have always been more of an ass man, but I suddenly want to suffocate between her fucking breasts.

Fuck, I am so hard.

Her face is even more striking than I remember. Those lips that I have been dreaming of are painted red and I wonder if that will stay on my cock.

Fuck.

It is those eyes, though. More than anything those eyes that haunt me.

It is said that looking into Medusa's eyes turned a man to stone. Her eyes turn a part of me rockhard.

"Dressed up for me?" I tease, hoping to get back the upper hand I lost by gawking at her.
Instead, she smirks.
"You like?"

I do. A lot.

"Give me a spin." And because she is a cruel woman, she does just that.

God give me strength.

"I hope you know what you are doing here."
"Do you?" She quirks a brow at me.

Fuck it.

I close the distance between us and crash my lips onto hers.

I am not at all surprised when she kisses me back with as much fevor.
Does she feel it too?
The heat burning every vein, every vessel? My blood has turned into lava and it is burning me alive from the inside out.

She is the only cure for this. But a single dose will never be enough. Of that I am certain.

I need more of her.

Pulling her flush against me, my hand grabs her amazing ass while the other finds its way into her silky hair. My tongue invades her mouth seeking the feel of her own.

I have never tasted anything sweeter.
The fight for dominance is a short one, she never stood a chance.

Did I say she was the cure?
No. She is the fucking disease.

She is the very cause of my pain and I fucking love it. She doesn't cool me down; this isn't a treatment. This is self-destruction.

Fire meet gasoline.

The start of an addiction.

And when she pulls away, I make the mistake of looking back into her eyes.

I ignite.

I lift her up and her legs wrap around me as I smash our lips together.
This is no longer desire, this can only be described as need.

I need her.

I need all of her.

I almost cum in my pants like a fucking teenager when she starts grinding into me. Her hot center pressed against my member has me ready to blow.
Is she trying to kill me?

Her punishment is a bite followed by a smack to the ass.
Of course she retaliates by tugging my hair painfully.

Fuck, that feels good.

I press her roughly against the wall and start kissing down the column of her throat.

How easy it would be to snap it.

When she starts whispering in Spanish, I am done for. I cannot wait any longer.

My hand that was around he waist moves to her legs. Such soft unblemished skin.
That will change.
I find her underwear under her skirt and rip the pathetic material before releasing my cock from its painful confines.

But the burning need does not stop. It only gets worse.
Every single part of me needs her. I need her so much it fucking hurts.

My lips find hers right as I spear into her warmth.

Holy shitting fuck, I am fucked.

I am utterly irrevocably fucked.

I bite down hard on her shoulder as I try not to blow my load right away.
Pulling out of her slowly, I am entranced by the look on her face. Pain and pleasure rolled into pure ecstasy.
Fuck, she is gorgeous.

Our eyes connect and I cannot hold back any longer.
Those eyes will be my undoing.

God, she feels perfect. My own personal heaven. Everything about her feels exquisite.
I love the feel of her hand in my hair while the other is digging into my back.
I live for the feel of her body pressed against mine in a perfect fit.
I need the feel of her pussy drawing me deeper into her, joining our fucking messed up souls.
And I crave the feel of her lips against mine so I claim them.

I claim all of her.
MINE.

This is not making love or casual sex. It is hard raw fucking. I am staking my claim over my enchantress.
I take and I take, as much as she will give me because fuck me, I need it all.
Her touch, her kisses, her moans, her screams when I hit the right spot, I need every single piece of her.

My thrusts are fast and erratic. I know I will not last much longer.
I need the last piece of her now.

She cums so violently her whole body shakes as she grips me so tight it fucking hurts.
She milks me for all I am worth and I swear I see fucking stars.

Jesus Christ

What the fuck was that?

I cannot even breathe.

Resting my forehead against the wall, I try to steady myself.

I can tell I have sweat through my clothes and her dress looks ruined. Not to mention her messy hair and bruised lips. The blush and dazed look in her eyes does not help.
She looks thoroughly fucked and I feel myself begin to grow hard inside of her.

"Nuh-uh. Get that thing outta me."

She is crazy if she thinks I am done with her.

"I did ask if you know what you are doing." I whisper in her ear growing harder by the second.

She shudders as her face morphs into one of pleasure.
She looks so fucking sexy.

I pull out of her until my dick is once again fully erect which takes seconds.

When I plunge back into her silky depths, I know it is over. There is no where to go from here, I am done for.
This is it.

So I bury myself in my heaven,

My destruction,

My endgame.

------------------------------------
I tried guys