Chapter 13

His skin looks almost porcelain. Not a single scar or blemish marring the masterpiece that is his face. Even with his strange expression, he is magnificent. A work of fine art meant to be appreciated.
His eyes leave mine and land on some of our show rooms. He doesn't look disgusted, if anything intrigued.

"Exhibitionism and voyeurism are some of the most common practices here. We even have shows where people can proudly live out their fantasies in front a judgement-free, receptive group of people who share the same desires." I start walking again at a much slower pace so he can look around.

He stops at a particular display. Emma's naked and bent over giving a full view of her soaked pussy while Leon flogs her ass red. I notice his hardening member as he adjusts his pants and hold back a smile.
I wonder what he is into. I can imagine him spanking my naked ass before burying himself in me and fucking me until I can't walk.

Shit. Professionalism.

And the guy held a gun at you just ten seconds ago.

"I wouldn't recommend a show though. Not if you have a weak stomach." I notice a smirk on his lips before he continues walking.
Still with a huge erection that has my mouth suddenly dry. Looks like he has some fine machinery on him.

"Tell me, how does a girl like you end up doing this for a living?" His voice is smooth as honey. "And what exactly is a girl like me?" I raise an eyebrow at him.
"You tell me."

"I'm good at my job." "And what exactly is your job?" Inquisitive bastard. Can't we just skip to the crazy monkey sex in his apartment bit. It's been way too long.

"Keep things running smoothly." I answer honestly, "You must hate it when a crazy guy with a gun storms in taking out your security and your boss then"

"Actually the most entertaining thing that has happened in a while. I was starting to get bored." I shrug continuing our tour, "Glad to be of service. Maybe next time I start a fire." His words were coming out in a sexy effortless drawl that had my thighs clenching as I walked.

"It's been a while since we catered to any pyros here." I smile. Something in his easy smile makes me question exactly what his kink is? I do not fuck with fire. Not since the explosion.

"Quite the interesting job you have here. I take it you have seen every type of perversion there is." "Whenever I start to think that, someone comes in and surprises me."

"And what about you? What are your innermost desires?" Working in a place like this you would think I'd be into some pretty dark stuff. I'm not.

"Are you offering to help me out?"
We are now in the foyer and I just have to keep him here until Panthera arrives.
"I am offering a lot of things." The crazy glint in his eyes disappears moments after it appears and I'm left wondering if I imagined it.

"Hades?" Panthera strides into the room eyes fixed on her brother. So that's his name? Who names their child that?

He turns back to me with a questioning look, "I'm very good at my job."

¤

Jon bitched about security and yelled at everyone the next day but didn't change anything. It is truly remarkable how inept that man is. He hasn't even shown his face here in over a week now. Claims he needed medical attention.

No one notices though since his presence here is inconsequential. I do find myself thinking of Hades though. Panthera hasn't been back since the night of the incident and I wonder what urgent business it is they had to attend to.
I know they are still in town.

"Don't you look delicious today?" Ah, Mr. Jackson, "Are you talking to me or my ass?" "Definitely your ass. Although, you look pretty good too." I give him a hug.