AN

Absolutely stunned by the amount of love this story has gotten. Wow.
How do we have 300k reads? That is insane.

Thank you all so much for your kind words and all the love shown. It literally means so much to me. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Writing this was terrifying, a lot of work, and extraordinarily rewarding.

I know the book is not perfect and I am planning a rewrite because I skipped a lot of the things I had intended to put in this story. Plus, there are a lot of points that need clarification.

For example, Hades and Minerva did not fall in love in this story. 😱
Romance was never the main point of the novel. Yes, we got to meet Hades and we see the beginning of a relationship, but this story was always about Minerva and her mission to not only avenge her family, but to try to right at least one wrong in this cold, cruel world.

I know some people may be disappointed she gets engaged and has babies in the epilogue. It is perfectly okay if that is not the ending you wished for her.
Motherhood does not make her any less of a badass. She is not going to just change everything about herself because she has children.
Our girl has always been in survival mode and now that she is finally living for herself and feels safe, she made that decision.

This book is also not anti-men.
When we first meet her, yes, men are the enemy, but that is her very narrow view at the time. Once she is out in the world, her world view changes and she even becomes best friends with a man (i.e. Savat) and eventually falls in love with a man. The main antagonist of the story isn't even a man. The main issue of sexual abuse applies to both men and women. I want to be very clear on this. We do not need to tramp on men in order to uplift women.

I also see how some people might think that Mimi is a submissive. Because there are not that many sex scenes and quite a few inferrels, it might be confusing. Mimi is a masochist, not a submissive. It is even said that she is not a submissive but perhaps I did a poor job of showing it. Yes, she begins to trust him, but that is different. Once again, I completely understand if you wish she wasn't, however I chose to write her that way.

Please comment all of the points you feel you need clarity on as that will greatly help me with the rewrite.

I will be uploading Character Aesthetics and maybe a few bonus chapters too. In time.

Once again, thank you to all of my amazing readers.
Lots of love 😘

And thank you to my followers. I still do not know why you are following me, but it is a weirdly great feeling. And ego boost.

Never drop your crowns 👑