Chapter 12

Four years later

"Did you check the merchandise before you signed off on it?" He is pacing which means he is agitated again. Everything here is perfect so it must be personal. I hate it when he does this; bring personal matters into the office and try to micromanage me.
"Yes, the merchandise has already been inspected and is due for disinfection tomorrow." I reply containing my contempt.

This is agonising, but I have to stick to the plan.

"What about the liquor? Weren't we running out last week?" His footsteps annoy me but I maintain my professionalism,
"The order came in Wednesday and the bars are re-stocked." I inform him.

"Okay, tonight's open night so prepare for the worst." I refrain from rolling my eyes, "Yes. Will that be all?" He stops his pacing and glares at me. "I am your boss. You'll do well to remember that."

I walk out of the office with my head held high. That idiot may own this place but everyone knows I run it. He's just another spoilt brat with money to burn. I transformed this establishment into the best.

I really should have let it drown, but I need it to be the best.

I make my way to the floor to mingle. Knowing our guests personally is what puts us on top. The ability to anticipate their desires helps me keep everyone here smiling.

"Rose!" Mr. Meckel looks at me with brazen lust, "Mr. Meckel, have you been behaving?" I ask the short balding man. "Yes, ma'am. I've been a good boy." I signal for Esther, "Shut up and follow me." She commands him. He gives me one last look before following after her excitedly. He's in for one hell of a flogging tonight

"Does Jon know how amazing his assistant is?" Mr. Jackson's deep voice comes from behind me. "Come now, Mr. Jackson, everyone knows how amazing I am." I turn and look up at him. Beautiful blue eyes stare back at me with devious intentions. "Maybe tonight you'll let me show you how amazing I am."

He comes in every week like all of our patrons. I flirt back every week but that's as far as I go. "Or maybe you can try to break Deandra tonight." I challenge him. "You do know how to keep a man coming back for more."

Tina comes over and I tell her where to take him.

When I envisioned my life as a child, I certainly didn't see myself working in a BDSM club as an assistant, but here I am. Truthfully, it is not as bad as it sounds and is giving me plenty of connections.

Honestly, my life is nothing like I pictured it, but it is perfect for me.

I notice a new face walk in from my position. A woman who looks as tall as I am in a leather catsuit. A dominatrix? We don't have too many of those. I watch her make her way to the bar and order rum. Her eyes then land on Mystic's half-naked form and linger.

A lesbian dominatrix? This could be fun. Not many lesbians visit our club, but there are quite a few bi-curious submissives here. Like Olive. Daniel will love it, and so will our voyeurs.

I walk over to the new woman watching her intently. She is honestly gorgeous with black hair in a sleek bob and large silver-grey eyes. Eyes now fixed on me. Could it be?

"You must be new here, call me Rose." I extend my hand but she doesn't take it. "Thanks, honey, but you're not my type." Good girl, knows what she wants. "Of course not. Let me guess, you want a shy girl, submissive, trained but still new and eager." She looks impressed.

"Follow me." I smile and turn around. "You are really good at your job." I hear the click of her red bottom heels behind me. It couldn't be this easy. "Only the best." I reply smiling back at her, "Are you flirting with me?" I laugh.