Chapter 45

Coming back here feels strange.

For starters, Andy and Seph are here too. Looking amazing, as usual. Andy's black pencil dress fits her like a glove and her emerald heels match her green handbag and emerald pendant.
Seph, on the other hand, looks effortlessly chic in her grey high waisted wide leg pants and navy blazer deep enough to show her sexy black bodice underneath.
These two always look like they're straight off of a Vogue cover.

Mr. and Mrs. Leos are here too. Mr. Leos in a black suit and green shirt with Mrs. Leos wearing a cream and blush layered tulle dress with her hair in an intricate braid. Her stunning pink diamond glittering on her hand and a silver necklace adorning her clavicle.
She really does have a unique fashion sense that only she can pull off.

Apparently, these four are the only ones, other than Demi, who even know about the secret prison.

Also, why do they have two yachts?

Mrs. Leos dominates most of the conversation on the way there, explaining the similarities and differences between greek amd roman mythology.
Intrigued, I end up asking a hundred questions making the twins groan. I take it they have heard all of this a hundred times over, but I find it all fascinating.
She is probably a good professor; I would enjoy her classes.

Arriving on the island, I can't help but search for the cameras and take notes of the layout.
You know, in case they decide to imprison me again.

Two men I do not recognise are waiting for us in two vehicles. They carry the crate Susanna is in from the boat onto a truck. We seperate into the vehicles with Mr. and Mrs. Leos going with the men in the truck and the rest of us following them in a Range Rover.

Despite everything happening today, I am insanely horny.
It doesn't help that Hades' hands keep finding my bare skin.
Even now he has a hand on my thigh as we drive to the prison.

Is he trying to kill me?

Unfortunately, since we are behind the first vehicle, I miss the security protocol for the tunnel entrance into the facility. I should have asked Savat before coming here.

I have a feeling if they imprison me again, Ita would leave me in here for being so stupid.

We watch from the control room as they put an unconscious Susanna in a plain white room. Not even a mirror or any fixtures like Luciano's room.

I have heard of this torture. It is said to drive prisoners absolutely insane.

I almost feel sorry for her.

Almost.

"Take me to him." Seph's voice cuts through the silence.
To who?

I follow quietly behind the group.

This prison is pristine. Whoever cleans this place deserves an award. There is not even a speck of dust. We walk down the hall of doors and stop at one.
"Are you certain, Seph?" She nods.

What is going on?

We walk into a small room with a one way mirror looking into another room.

There on the floor is a body. Whoever it is has their knees raised to their chest as they rock forward and backwards on the floor.

Seph's hands begin to tremble slightly until she fists them.
That's new.

The person is bald with a few patches of buzz around their head and it appears as though their ears are cut off.

We watch in silence as he rocks himself for a few minutes. This is getting boring.

Only when he looks up do I see who it is.
His nose looks broken and his eyes are haunted, but there is no denying it; Kyle Montgomery.