Chapter 43

I feel good.

I feel really, really good.

Leaving Susanna in that dungeon feels amazing.
The type of amazing where I don't even want to think about what she said, or what I'll do next or anything else.

I want to be in the now. To savour this high. To relish this moment.

I want to fuck.

I really really NEED a good mindblowing fuck.

But I'd rather bathe in vinegar before I have sex in this house.

I still feel good though.

"Are you smiling?" Andy's voice interrupts my thoughts. She is looking at me as if she doesn't believe what she is seeing.

It's not that shocking. I have been known to smile from time to time.

"Do you know that I like you?" Amusement crosses her perfect features.
It is still not fair how flawless she is.
"Women like Susanna like to play queen. You, you are the real deal. I may disagree with some of your choices, like, I don't know, imprisoning me, but I like you."

I continue with my walk not bothering to wait for a response.
Today is a good day.

Is this what happiness feels like?
Do other people just walk around day to day feeling like this?

Only when I am walking through the backyard gardens do I realise where I am headed.

Fitting.

"Who would put a graveyard back here? Do you want to tear it down? I think this area would make a nice seating area. Maybe have a gazebo..."
I clear my throat announcing my presence.

I did not expect to find Hades and Delphine here of all places. Are they redecorating?

Hades decorating? That doesn't feel right.

"I hear mama and papa Leos approved. How did you do that?" Delphine smiles at me, "Just hit them with my signature charm."

She excuses herself leaving Hades and I alone.

"Is she dead?" There is no judgement or anger in his question, he truly does not care either way.

"You know I don't like getting my hands dirty." I remind him, "Besides, I was hoping, if it is not too much to ask, she could live out the rest of her days in a white prison cell on a deserted island."

The slow spread of his smirk might just be the sexiest thing I have ever seen.
I wasn't sure before, but I definitely prefer this clean shaven look he has going on now.

I'm fairly certain my vagina would leave me and set up shop on his dick if it could.
I do not blame her.

"Interesting offer, what would I get in return?" Is it me or is it hot here?
Does he really want to play this game?
Okay.

Strutting over to him, I wrap my arms around his neck before whispering in his ear,
"How about I let you fuck me in the ass?"

His arms immediately wrap around me, pressing me flush against him.
I can feel the effect of my words poking against my abdomen.

Fanculo! My thoughts are already nebulous.
It has been way too long since I've had him inside me.
Far too long.

"Deal." His lips are on mine before I can process anything.

Dios mios, how I missed these fucking lips. And tongue. And hands.

Kissing him is like a hot bath after a long day. That first taste of ice-cream after a month long diet. The first shot on the first night out in months.
It is simply intoxicating. And toxic he is.