Chapter 46

Hades' POV

I tried.

I tried to be a gentleman. The plan was to cook for her and we have a nice dinner for our first date. I had even found out from Pamela that she was craving Parmesan chicken and how much she loved a good bottle of wine.

That did not work.

In my defence, she came into the kitchen, swaying her body seductively to the music playing and asking what I wanted her to do.
What was I supposed to do?

She most certainly did not complain.

Well, not at first.

And being inside of her again felt like coming home.
So fucking perfect.

After fucking her on the kitchen counter, I turned off the oven and stoves before taking her upstairs where I spent the rest of the night burried in her pussy.

She left me twenty-two days ago, so I made sure she came twenty-two times before I let her get any rest. She was exhausted.

But as much fun as last night was, it was not her punishment.
That is still coming.

Despite all of last night's activities, I am up at dawn.

The murderous rage is back.

I try to work off as much of the anger as I can in my downstairs gym.
Two hours later and I am less angry, but the compulsion to draw blood is still pulsing through me.

I stand in the shower letting the scalding water run over me.

Why am I angry?
I am angry Helena left me in the first place, I am angry at Anele who told the Spanish to kill her. I am furious at the shit Kyle was spewing yesterday. The cherry on top is finding out Helena was raped.
It took all of my self control to reign it in when she came back in the viewing room.
If she had not already taken care of him, I would have brought him to Tartarus myself.

The more I learn about her past, the more I realise how perfect she is.

I am not a good man. I may not be evil, but I am a rather dark shade of grey. Somewhere around charcoal grey.
I do not want some weak girl who cannot handle the realities of my life. Nor a good girl who will try and change me.
Many have tried, all have failed miserably.

I do not want a submissive woman who would bore me within a week, or an idiot who would bore me within an hour.

No, I want Helena.
I want a queen who can stand against me and not crumble. Who can rule beside me without fear or hesitation.
I want that fire that ignites my cold deceased soul, that spark that resuscitates my cardiac muscle.
I want Helena, and I want all of her.

Only she does not give me all of herself. She gives a little at a time as if testing me. Or perhaps she wants me addicted; hooked on the pieces she lets me taste.
Just maybe, she knows exactly what it is she is doing to me.

I would not be surprised.

The bathroom door opens and I can make out her silhouette through the condensation on the glass shower walls.

My dick immediately springs to life at the thought of fucking her in the shower.
But I know she must be incredibly sore from last night.

Instead I turn off the shower and step out. I groan noticing she is nude; her beautiful body completely on display, for my eyes and my eyes only.
All my blood rushes south and my cock is painfully hard at the sight.

She looks sinfully delicious right now. Her hair is a mess, her lips are swollen and bruised and her entire body is covered in marks.
But that glow she has, it calls to me like a lighthouse to a ship lost in a dark storm.