Chapter 47

Hades is trying to kill me.

There is no other logical explanation for today.
I am tired, so tired. I do not think I could move without a shot of adrenaline right now.

As if last night was not punishment enough, there was the quickie this morning, then he ate me out after the bath. I took a quick nap, only to wake up with his finger inside me until I came on his hand, then he fucked me Again.

There is only so much the human body can take.

Plus, I am starving! We never got to dinner last night, which means that the last thing I ate was the breakfast sandwhich he brought me yesterday morning. It is lunchtime!
At least he's keeping me hydrated.

It takes a lot of effort for me to turn over to look at him.
He looks so peaceful in his sleep. Almost angelic. I have never seen a more beautiful face.
My eyes move from his face to his back which is covered in nail and scratch marks. I really dug into him, didn't I? I can't say I feel too bad.

I cannot believe the bastard fell asleep. But also I can.
In fact, I cannot believe the stamina he has. The man fucked me thirteen times last night. Then his hand, then his mouth.
Last night was torture. Pure sweet, sweet torture.
I don't know how he still had it in him to go again this morning.
Even so, he should have at least fed me first. I know he had breakfast while I slept earlier.

I would go and make my own food, but like I said, I am spent.

Out of sheer boredom, I grab my phone and go through my texts.
Melly and Pam are going crazy on the group chat. Mainly a lot to say about Hades.
I love those girls but they really need to learn to mind their own business.
I manage a reply before texting Savat for an update on the Spanish situation.

He sends me a video of Ita training with her swords with the caption
'You left me with an angry samurai'

While I am watching the video, I get a text from Ita:
'Demi told Savat you met the parents'

Those two are still talking?
'Savat says he's already over you though.'

I'm sorry what?
'He was definitely over me last night 😉😈'

Savat.
'You and Hades are back together?'
'You going to make him work for it, right?'

Dammit, Ita played me.
They must have made a bet as to whether Hades and I would sleep together and I confirmed it for her.

Savat.
'Come on! You're killing me. Now I have to spar with Ita all week!'

Yikes. Poor thing, I feel sorry for him.
I text Ita,
'Take videos'

I have to see this.

"No more phones while we're here."
Hades' gruff voice snaps my attention to him.
Those stunning silver spheres staring at me.

I have never seen a more beautiful sight.

Then I remember.

"No can do, if I don't reply Savat will send the cavalry after me. Now, go make me food."

"You haven't eaten?"

"When would I have eaten? I don't have the energy to get off this bed."

"Wore you out, huh?" Is he being smug right now?

"Food now, or I swear I will fuck you in the ass with your own dick." He winces before turning over and reaching for the phone on the dresser.

"Sir?" A female voice sounds, "Gwen, please bring us up some food."