Chapter 50

I love my life.

This past week has been nothing but amazing. The drinks, the music, the parties, the company. It was all exactly what I needed.

An added bonus, I had the chance to witness Hades in a public setting.
I was worried he might be overly possessive and jealous, but my fears were for naught. I was aware of his eyes constantly on me, but he gave me the space I needed. Thank God.
I spent half my time with the girls destroying my liver and dancing till my feet hurt and the other half with him.
It was almost perfect.

"Good morning." Girl is the second to come into the living room this morning.
"Hey." I smile noting her frazzled appearance. She looks completely hungover.

"How are you still drinking?" She plops onto the chair massaging her temples.

"Easy, I haven't stopped drinking since we got here."
I have been buzzed since Dénia. The trick is to keep hydrated, fed and just drunk enough not to have alcohol poisoning.

"I need coffee." She groans sitting up.

"Coffee is the last thing you need. Drink some water."

"You sound just like Hades." Well, Hades is smart so I don't take offence to that.

"Hey, by the way, I hope you weren't offended when I... I tried to... you know." I was wondering when this would come up.

"Don't worry about it. I thought you two were dating when I first went to the island and I was still planning on fucking him."

"You bitch! Why do I suddenly like you?"

"What can I say? I liked what I saw, I got what I wanted." I take another sip of the mimosa.

"He likes you, you know? I've never seen him like this before."

"Does it bother you?"

"Not as much as I thought it would. But I am way too hungover for this talk."

"I wanted to hate you, but you're alright." I tell her watching her gather her bearings after standing too fast.

"Same." She walks away, hopefully to get some water and I can't help my smile.

"That was very mature." That voice I love so much fills the room.

"Oh, yeah. I'm a very mature person." I smile up at him.
He is shirtless. Why is he shirtless? I am still far too sore to go at it again.
Fucking sadist.

"It really does not bother you that she is still in my life?"

"Are you fucking her?"
"No."

"Do you want to fuck her?"
"No."

"Then no. It doesn't bother me. I'll tell you if it ever does but I'm more likely to want to try a ménage à trois."
I have always thought about trying that.

"Wooh." Strong arms lift me off the sofa and carry me to our room.

"No. No more sex. I can't take anymore." Not after he tortured me with a vibrator for two hours after rough sex and a flogging session. I am not joking when I say I cannot take any more.

Hades throws me on the bed before climbing on top of him. I take in the smell off him fresh from the shower and suppress a moan.

"You are the first girl I care to take care of after sex."
His lips capture mine and he kisses me softly.

This kiss is different from our other kisses. This isn't raw passion or claiming. This is something else.
It is not exactly gentle; that word does not exist in Hades' vocabulary. Instead, it is slow and seductive, firm and passionate.
It turns me on without wanting more, killing me softly with intensity.