37 | Don't Let Me Go

P.S : If you haven't heard this song yet, then do give it a try! 👆

(Imagine the pov of the guy from Raqeeba's side and the girl's from Nuraan's. Hehe)

.  .  .

I'm sorry, don't let me go.
I'm sorry, I'm fucked, I know.
Please.... I'm sorry, don't let me go.

.  .  .

.  .  .

Chapter dedicated to : choco_chip19 thank you so much for your comments babe! Really really appreciate them!❤

<< nuraan's p.o.v >>

"--I tell you, when you love someone you let them go and you agree. Not even thinking once that maybe just maybe what the other person wants is for you to fight for them. Be there with them. Understand them. Open up and put your faith in them."

I couldn't help but take in those beautiful grey orbs as they shed tears of pain and neglect. Her nose red from all the crying and her lips puffed.

I always thought that I did a great job in hiding my pain behind the cold exterior I carried little did I know how difficult it must have been to hide your pain behind a smiling face.

So what if she didn't have a past to mourn about.

At least I know how pathetic it feels like to be unwanted. And yet I made her feel that way.

I know she has a loving family and she would never relate to me or understand my past but that doesn't give me the right to make her feel stuffs she isn't bound to.

"Love them. The way they love you."

I froze the moment those words escaped her mouth.

The way they love you...

My eyes searched her for any generalised pun intended but no. Everything and every word that escaped her mouth seemed personalised. Like she really meant them from her point of view and not just in general.

I think I just forgot how to breath.

She finally looked away while I couldn't take my eyes off her.

No. It's not over yet.

A chuckle escape her lips as she shrugged.

"I guess we'll never know." She whispered before slowly wiping her tears away.