❀~𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄~❀

7 YEARS LATER

I felt my blood boil as I stared right into those grey orbs with almost unavoidable specks of blue that blankly stared back at me, head bobbing up and down with maximum assurance and confidence.

"If you're lying, I swear to God—" I began, but was interrupted by his brief, assertive remarks, "I'm not!" He countered, causing me to squint my eyes with skepticism before taking a long breath as I cautiously nodded my head.

I've already made enough fun of myself by falling into his horrible traps over the years to blindly trust him.

Getting up from my seat, I walked around the desk, enticing him to follow as I took his hand in mine, before exiting my office and walking all the way across the massive floor of 'The Knights,' with countless staff and colleagues acknowledging my presence, making me smile through my boiling temper until my steps finally came to a halt in front of the 'CEO' plated in gold on the black glass.

Just as I was about to make use of the so-called extravagant sensors and tap twice on the floor for the automatic doors to his office to open, a loud shrill voice screamed from behind making the two of us jump.

"No!" She cried making me put a hand on my chest and sigh in relief.

"Oh my god, Tani," I breathed out, she just gave me one of her nervous chuckles before tucking a strand behind her ear.

Tani a.k.a Tanya Ahuja was my dear husband's personal assistant for as long as I know.

"Ah...umm...actually...Beeba, Sir has asked me to specifically make sure yo-- ahm-- no one enters his office as of now." She stuttered, making me frown,

"I don't recall him having any meeting or something? Plus its lunchtime." I questioned.

She started stuttering again until the big man decided to interrupt in between.

AGAIN

"They are inside." He declared with utmost finality and a straight face making Tani chuckle nervously. "No..."

I stayed silent studying her features and posture before clicking my tongue and shaking my head.

They are.

Not waiting for a second more I tapped my foot on the floor making the doors slide open from either side before barging inside. 

I could hear Tani shout from behind but, I didn't care, passing one last glare at her was enough for her to stop right outside before shutting the door back.

His hand immediately jerked away from mine as he almost scurried his way through the huge office, jumping and standing in front of the ceiling to the floor-length glass like he always does while mine skeptically roamed around the room until it finally landed on the three extremely familiar figures.

"Now Party A shall hold all of Party B's hair by the tip all the way up their head."

I heard one of them instruct, which was followed by both the parties.

"Perfect, now Party B...spin!" Just as those words escaped his mouth I could visibly see one of the two parties twirl her head off while the other held the hair uptight until it eventually rolled and formed quite a stressful bun, not to mention crooked.

"Now! Now!" I jumped at the loud voice of my husband and before I could understand shit, their so-called instructor ran around with a rubber band in his hand as he practically hopped his way to the duo before Nuraan, finally took the object from his hand, successfully securing the bun.