✨ NEW BOOK ✨

Hii my loves!!!

Well i guess it's really been a while... Anyway! I hope you all are doing greattt!!! Thank you so much for all your love in UMH! You guys have literally been my biggest support system throughout!

Thankyouuuusooooomuchbabiessss!

Anyway,

If possible, please do check out my #NewBook -The Thing About Him right here on Wattpad....

I don't really know how and what I've written turns out to be, but I'd really be looking forward to your reviews! Thank you so much again my loves! Thank you for being there!! 🤍

▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀

The Thing About Him 🤍

/ love, loyalty and self discovery /

.

Would you rather rekindle the flames of familiarity or succumb to the destination destined for you? Would you rather recall the past or dwell in the presence? Would you rather choose the one you love or the one who loves you?

She was a daisy with her own sunshine, shining bright without the light, and they were the ground below and the sky above that watched her bloom, both of which, responsible for her growth and her downfall.

Sometimes the decisions you make carries profound consequences, shaping destinies, exposing the depths of your hearts and the complexities of human connections. A journey admist which, loyalties are tested, emotions run high, and Ziyanah's heart becomes a battleground of conflicting desires.

For the power of choices, and the transformative nature of love are to never be trusted.

.

Choosing between black and white is easy, but what if you only fall for the greys?

▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Thank you so much again my loves please do give it a try! Loooove yaaaa!

XOXO
It's Sheewholoved!