19 | Done Deal?

She got her own thing. That's why I love her
Miss independent
Won't you come and spend a little time

.....

.....

Chapter Dedicated to: fuxkingbizzzle Thank you sooooo much for your comment!  Means a lot to me!😘😘😘

<<raqeeba's p.o.v>>

"Nuraan baby I---" I jumped pulling away from him when I heard the sheer loud voice of none other than Anusha.

"I-I'm sorry. I forgot to knock..." She trailed off before her eyes landed on mine. "I wasn't used to doing it earlier." She said with a cold bitterness in her voice.

I don't blame her. I'm yet to figure out why they broke up. Surely it must be something really hurtful.

"You must be hungry I---"

"I'm not." She cut in. Quite rudely if I may add.

"Oh..." Was all I said. Whatever. She completely ignored me as her eyes landed on Nuraan who seemed like he was having his own feud fest in his mind.

"I need speak to you." She said looking directly into his eyes. As if getting the hint I slowly got up taking the now empty bowl in my hand ready to leave the room.

Honestly. I'm more than happy to leave. What? Well Anusha can be scary... Really scary.

"Where do you think you're going, babe?"

Wait what?

"Huh?" I looked at him confused and blinked twice. Babe?

You've got to be kidding me.

"I-I gotta eat." I stuttered to which he smiled no grinned like a kid. I almost felt the urge to slap myself and get a reality check but stopped.

What's wrong with him? He's smiling? Woww.

"Okay. Come back soon babe I'm waiting."

What the... I gave him a tight smile before quickly exiting the room with a horrified look on my face. Damnn.

Him being sweet is...scary.

I am not born yesterday to not know that all he did was just a pretense in front of his so-called ex. It wasn't difficult to understand but it was scary... Releasing a breath of relief I softly closed the door behind me and headed towards the kitchen. Since she isn't really hungry I'm so not gonna take the pain to take my delicious food out for vail and that explains why I am at the moment sitting at the couch alone with a bowl in my hand and Ian Somerhalder pleasing my eyes as I watch one of the repeats of my all-time favorite TVD.