30 | Bullets of the Bitter Past.

Ohkayy giving a heads up!
BORING CHAPTER ALERT!

So, mother, I thank you, for all you've done and still do; You got me, I got you, together we always pull through

. . .

. . .

<<third person's p.o.v>>

"I don't like the way he looks at me A-man."
She said as she weeped again.

"Do not worry Ora. I-Ill help you." He said slowly looking at her through the hole in the cupboard.

"His gueen eyes scare me. He took my sister away. I-I haven't seen her for long long time. Dad says she's a ghost now." A-man frowned before shaking his head.

"People when gone become Angels. Not Ghosts, Ora. I'm sure she'll come bacg."

Ora couldn't help the way her eyes blurred at the mention of her sister. It's been 6 months since she last saw her. Three months since she's been thrown to live alone in this cruel life.

"I think you're right." She said as she moved closer to the hole.

"The last time I saw her, she was flying from the fan. An-and Angels fly right."

Orvan was a naive six year old she didn't have the best childhood nor did she have much sense about her surroundings. Being caged up in those same grey walls she didn't even have any knowledge of the outer world. Her world existed between the four torturous walls which had seen more blood than warzones but situations with A-man wasn't the same. Being bought up in healthy surroundings and in contact with entertainment he had an idea of what this girl two years younger to him was going through.