07 | Jumbo and Jerk

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

......

......

<<raqeeba's p.o.v>>

I released a sigh as we finally entered his bedroom. It's been a long day I swear and now it has, at last, come to an end.

My eyes wandered the overly huge room in awe. It was a combination of light cream and black. The entire floor was carpeted in the lightest shade of cream while the curtains had black in them. At the very center of the room was a huge ass two-stepped circular bed with black floored steps and a white bedsheet. Just to the opposite of the bed was a balcony almost as huge as a room. My eyes met the two doors that stood at the left end of the room and it didn't take long to figure that, that probably is the washroom and the other would be the walk-in I guess.

Impressive

All in all the entire decore of the room was perfectly fit with the overall theme of this entire house. I'm sure Mr. and Mrs. Khan dreamed of being some kind of a Nobility. No doubt they made their little castle kingdom here.

I felt a presence behind me that actually bought me back out of my so-called trance. It was our first night. Not that I'm not aware of the fact that nothing is gonna happen but just that... It is.

"Are you going to walk or not?"

"Huh?" I looked behind my back only to find him looking back at me with pure irritation. I frowned and looked around. Yep. I'm not wrong it's a pretty humungous room we have here. I looked back at him with disbelief and scoffed.

No one speaks to Raqeeba that way.

"Are you actually going to put your eyes on work or not?" His brows shot up at my remark. He dumped his hands on his pocket and narrowed his eyes on me leaning a bit back as if taking in my full face in clear view.

"Pardon?" I glared back at him and rolled my eyes turning my head back ahead without looking at him as I said. "As far as I can see, the room's pretty big, Masha Allah. You can always take the left or the right for where so ever you want to go." I felt him stiffen behind me but my breath got stuck on my throat when I felt his breath on my ear as he leaned forward.