17 | It was You.

Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothing else to compare
The sight of you leaves me weak
There are no words left to speak

.....

.....

<<raqeeba's p.o.v>>

"Sit," I said as I pointed towards the couch.

"Don't tell me what to do." He grunted as he growled, I didn't bother replying to him and just rolled my eyes. He sat down on the couch while I sat beside him facing his direction. I turned his head towards me and I hated the way he had his scrutinizing gaze upon me until he blurted out

"You don't have to babysit me." This time I couldn't help but scoff

"Trust me I'm not. I would need money if I did." I bluntly replied. Honestly, I didn't even want to stay in this close proximity with him, he makes me nervous. But here I am, anyway.

"It's just a busted knuckle. I don't need your care."  I rolled my eyes at him. The moment my eyes landed on his knuckle I winced. It was bloody. Like literally. I could see some blood dripping down on the floor. I'm sure it's broken.

"Well someone needs to care about it," I said.

"And that someone isn't you." He snapped. Why is he mad at me? Huh... Arrogant brat.

"Why? because you don't love me? Too bad my humanitarian mechanism doesn't work your way. I do care for people." I bit back at his arrogant ass. He clenched his jaw and stayed quiet before opening it again.

"It doesn't need that much help."

I'm done with him.

"Yeah...With the look of how things were going on there surely, William needs more help." I muttered to which he frowned.

"Who William?" He asked confused.

"The guy you almost killed." I simply stated only to find him become stiff and I felt his eyes burning holes at me. Gulping I quickly turned away from him and I tried to recall where I had last seen the first aid box. I heard him scoff before he bit through gritted teeth "Too bad you're not his Wife."

I just shrugged. "Yeah, I know right," I smirked at him while he just gawked at me.

"He was a douch." I heard him say, but I just got up and made my hair in a bun as I walked to the kitchen getting a big bowl, and filled it with hot water.