24 | The Payback Time

What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine
Nothing could keep us apart
You'd be the one I was meant to find.

......

......

Chapter  dedicated to:  All my lovely readers. Thank you Soo much for waiting so patiently my lovelies! I love you guys to the Moon and back!😘😘😘

<<raqeeba's p.o.v>>

Waking up to a soft, silky and ticklish feeling right below my chin was something I had never experienced in my entire life. A strong oceanic smell dominated the air which surrounded me making my already heavy eye lids almost impossible to open at such a comfortable environment.

I could hear the soft voice of birds chirping and the light pitter patter of rain coming from outside as the cold breeze from the window slowly hit my bare arms and face making me shiver slightly as I blinked open my eyes adjusting to the naturally lit room. It was still a shade darker outside when compared to the everyday morning light but the blue looked beautiful.

My breath stopped the moment I felt strong pair of arms tighten around my waist pulling me closer, making me look down at the heavy weight that rested upon me. A deep dark red hue settled on my cheeks making them warm as I looked at the sleeping figure of my husband.

His face was buried on my chest as his one arm circled around my waist while he held my bare thigh from the other hand, making me wrap my legs around him. I gulped, licking my bottom lip as I could hear the loud beating of my heart. My hands were still wrapped around his head tangling with his soft hair as my chest kept heaving up and down from nervousness.

Oh my God. I need to get rid of him!

And why the fuck would you do that princess? I mean PLEASE elaborate.

C'mon she's just getting nervous.

Ya right. Chillax. He's you husband. Boringggg. Nothing to be afraid of.

Awww. This is so cuteeeeeeeeee.

Oh my God shut up!

What if he could hear my loud heartbeats? I mean he's practically sleeping on my chest!

Oh shit.

Relax

Oh no

It's not a big deal.