40 | Experienced?

And there's no stopping us right now, I feel so close to you right now.

.  .  .

.  .  .

WARNING!⚠

my lovely lovely loves no reading further if you're grossed out with 'mature/explicit' contents. loll HOWEVER do not miss the last para. The end is important also! For those who are reading further, DO NOT! I repeat! Do not expect much because first I'm bad at this and second ima die out of embracement you guysss bejhxnsjnqganka kill me!

Chapter dedicated to caoimhek256 I absolutely love all your comments!

<<raqeeba's p.o.v>>

His lips captured mine in a heartbeat and before I know I was hoisted off the bed standing right on my feet. His huge hands gripped onto my waist, pushing me back until my back hit the wooden pillars of the canopy as I in return circled my arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

Damn

My hands travelled all the way from his neck to his hair as I slightly tugged on them, making him groan, while he gently sucked on to my bottom lip, causing me to let out a moan. Heaven.

Is this what it actually felt like when you get physical with the person you genuinely have feelings for? Because in that case, the feeling is absolutely immeasurable and irreplaceable. It's honestly beyond words.

His tongue darted out gently licking onto my 'hopefully' soft lips and as stupid as I sound that single action itself made my toes curl. I could feel the way he slowly moved his hands away from my waist before gently cupping my face in his palm as he furthermore deepened the kiss.

If that was even possible.

Parting my lips just enough, I granted him the access he had been waiting for and as if on instance our tongues came in contact causing a weird sense of giddiness to flood within my tummy. I could feel the way the two of us fought for dominance until I finally gave up to his forever fresh and minty flavour.

I mean didn't we just have food?

Well.

As if knowing the lack of air I was going through he gently pulled away from me before placing a soft peck on my lips. My hands rested on his biceps while he just kept me circled in his grip, leaving me panting as I looked down trying my hardest to get myself under control.

Biting onto my lips, I looked at the way the corner of his mouth tugged into a cute smile before he bent down again, this time pecking my cheek.

"Fuckin goddess." He said.