22 | I Destroy Them

Ramadan Mubarak to all!
_____________

Sad chapter ahead!😥
.
.
.

I need your love, I need your time
When everything's wrong. You make it right
I feel so high. I come alive
I need to be free with you tonight

......

.....

Chapter dedicated to: manz_x thank you soo much for always supporting me! Your comments make my day Angel!😘

<<third person's p.o.v>>

Her hands kept tapping on her mobile screen impatiently waiting for a reply from the other side of the phone. Every event that took place today kept replaying through her mind. Him coming back. Him trying to avoid her. Him fighting for her. Him caring. She couldn't help but smile at that though but that smile disappeared almost as immediatly as it came as a certain someone's face flashed in front of her.

The way her tiny arms wrapped around his neck and the way he carried her securely in his arms placing her in his lap gently while he caressed her hair with her head dipped in the crook of his neck.

That's certainly not how she thought them to be.

Hell she didn't even think that they'd even be comfortable enough to stay in each other's presence, forget being wrapped in each other's arms.

It was the moment she felt it. She felt the thing she never in her life though she could at least not when it comes to that girl. It wasn't a rocket science to Anusha that Raqeeba stood no where when compared to her. For all she new the girl who her ex was married off too was just an average simple introverted girl who likes keeping to herself. Although she can be chatty to the people she's close to. At least that's what she heard.

They'd hung out a few times before mostly because Nushra and Raqeeba were good friends and in all those time she never took that girl as anything more than a stupid chubby little teddy who is all about happiness or food. But now, looking at the way he listened to everything she said in the function and that respect and admiration that slightly passed through his eyes when he looked at her made her doubt her own judgements.

Sometimes in life you feel it when things were about to get out of your hands. And this was one of those times. And as much as she hates to admit it.