14 | I'm The Cousin

Wait on me. I know how to love you
And I wanna love you some more
Wait on me. Come a little closer
Wanna be the one to explore

.....

......

Chapter dedicated to: RichelleKotian9
(Thank you for Voting Sweetie!😘)

**3 MONTHS LATER**

<<raqeeba's p.o.v>>

"Where is this place, Mom?" I asked my in-law as I pouted and jogged my way to her while clutching on my floor-length dress. She raised her brows at me and stopped looking down at my feet.

"Raqeeba Khan how many times do I tell you to NOT wear sneakers with such dresses." I bit on my lips and mentally smacked myself for letting her see it. I gave her a sheepish smile but before I could convince her for letting me wear it she cut me.

"No." I sighed

"But Mo--"

"I said no." I gave her my puppy dog eyes which usually did work for girls but well...

"You know that won't work on you, right." Tabish butted in to which I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes other girls might look cute but you... Well, you look creepy." I scoffed at him and gave him a sweet smile.

"Coming from a shit face like you. I prefer creepy." He raised a brow at me

"You didn't just say that!"

I smiled and replied "Oh trust me, honey, I did"

"No, you--"

"Shut up you two!" Mom glared at both of us. "Tabish get the car and Raqeeba you better go and change those hideous pink green sneakers of yours! God, I feel like I'm a mother of two years olds!" Mom said to which we just listened with our head hung low.

"What's wrong?" Dad asked from behind. I saw Mom glare at both of us as she complained. "I swear it's getting hard to manage these big old kids of ours."

Dad looked at both of us and gave us a knowing smirk but just as Mom turned to look at him he was back in his dominating demeanor and cleared his throat.