39 | Food Paradise and Moon

You know your pupils dilate, when you see the key to your heart's gate.

. . .

. . .

<< raqeeba's p.o.v >>

*Buzz*

Ugh.

*Buzz*

Ughh!

*Buzz*

Fuck off!

*Buzz*

I said fuck the shut up!

*Buzz*

I swear to God up shut already!

*Buzz*

Ughh

I cursed under my breath before roaming my hands around the bed searching for the damn buzzing object.

3:30 AM

First. Who the fuck got my phone here because I clearly didn't!
Second. Who put an alarm of 3:30 AM! That's like my prime time of sleeping!
Third. What's that horrifying wallpaper!? And where on Earth is my husband!?

I sat up looking at the huge block capital words on my screen as my wall-freakin- paper.

DON'T
FREAKING
SLEEP
AGAIN
<------------
wake up

I frowned. Why is my screen screaming?

I looked at the direction the arrow pointed at, that is to my left and immediately felt my breath get stuck up in my throat.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Trails of candles lit on each sides of the rose petalled path making sleep almost vanish from eyes. I could hear the loud beating of my heart as I finally got down from the bed, stepping straight on the floor, letting the softness of flowers touch my skin.

Oh sweet Mousses!

Following the light I stopped at the end of the stair which led up to the terrace, and looked at the post-it there.

DON'T BE LAZY
climb up <3

I couldn't help but chuckle at those words before again following the path of flowers and candles until I finally came to a stop right at the center of the terrace.