21 | Her Self-respect

Baby, you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell. You don't know,

You don't know you're beautiful

.....

.....

Chapter dedicated to- shailahashmi Thank you soo much for helping me Angel! 🙏🏻😘

<<nuraan's p.o.v>>

I looked at her petite figure as she stormed out of my room closing the door with a loud bang making me curse under my breath.

Fuck.

The hell did I just do? Sighing I rubbed my face with my palm in agitation. Seriously, Nuraan? You really did that to her? Turning towards the glass door of the balcony I looked at the way it was raining heavily with loud sounds of thunder and bright lights of the lightnings. Rain. I always admired it but today all of a sudden everything feels gloomy.

I know what I did was wrong. Actually no. Wrong would be an understatement for what I did. I knew I hurt her bad with my words. And I also knew how I didn't mean a single shit I said. I can't help it okay! I guess I've just known the girl enough to know the kind of a pure soul she is. I knew which, where and how my words would hit her.

And that was intentional.

She is sweet and understanding. That's written all over her face but one things such innocent girls always hide behind them is the intensity of self respect they have within themselves. And with her it wasn't difficult to understand what her breaking point would be either.

To be honest the way she turned wild fighting for that respect she deserves, trying to put me in my place and showing who she is just made me admire her a thousand time over. That. Was. Attractive. She knew what she was. She knew what she deserves and she knew when to put a stop to other's shits.

"I did it for my husband."

To say those words left me speechless would be an understatement and at that moment what went through my mind was beyond my understanding. Like literally. She was mad at me and what I said but the only thing both my mind and heart could put a finger on was the small light of happiness the rushed through me when she said those two words without hesitation- my husband.