10 | Don't Barge In My Room

But we dress up and play pretend. Then we act like we're good again. I do things I can't defend. And even when you hold it in

Hold it, even though it kills you slowly

.....

....

<<raqeeba's p.o.v>>

I shut the car door with a thud after bidding my last goodbye to my in-laws. We were finally going back to his place to be exact. Honestly, I don't know what I'm feeling right now. The fact that I'm pretty much very nervous for the fact that I may have to stay alone with him could've been a problem but then he'd be leaving for London...today.

So you see, there probably shouldn't be anything I should be afraid of. Well, that would've happened if I was normal.
But no. That I'm not.

A sudden panic settled in my guts as I realized that what if I'm totally left alone with no one in the house. Being Alone is the last thing I would ever want considering how big of an eremophobic person I am. Moreover from what I've heard the house is somewhere near those prestigious yet outskirts of the city.

I bit my bottom lip as I fidgeted with the bottom of my knee-length white sundress as my legs kept taping the car floor. I looked at him from the corner of my eyes only to find him busy with his phone. Honestly, I'm so not good at keeping quiet but I'm worse at initiating a conversation at the same time. Wow.

"Ahem" I cleared my throat in an attempt to gain his attention.

And of course, he ignored me.

"When will you be leaving?" I asked but didn't dare to look at him and kept my gaze at the window beside me.

"After dinner." Came his short and small response.

"About that... Where exactly?" Of course, I knew where but... Silence kills me

"London."

"Why?"

"Business." Huh. As if.

"For how long?"