29 | Doesn't mean Anything?

Take my hand. Will you share this with me?
'Cause darling, without you
All the shine of a thousand spotlights
All the stars we steal from the night sky
Will never be enough
Never be enough.

...

...

Chapter dedicated to: simmi_R evans_13
and PariRana12
You guysss! Thank you for all your support!
Love yaa!❤❤❤

<<nuraan's p.o.v>>

"Fuck it!" Her loud voice made me jump and all the humour and playfulness in me was gone and the only thing I could feel was the loud thuding of my heart. All of a sudden everything felt numb as my eyes widened and focused on the wild tigress I had in my house in the name of my wife.

What was my mother even thinking when she said that we would be perfect. And that 'a docile and calm girl like Raqeeba' is what all I'd ever need. Her words not mine.

Did she really have no idea that she was actually setting me up with an absolutely activated ticking bomb which can in no moment, unpredictably blast me down to atoms?

Or did she not really love me enough?

Thanks Mom.

I gulped hard the moment my eyes met those fiery once and a sudden pain errupted in my chest. Along with that sharp burning sensation right on my cheeks. Clearly indicating that I shouldn't mess with this bubbling fire ball. Because let's just admit it, for that tiny little petit body of her's she sure had some hidden hulk within.