47 | Unchained Hearts

It's time to say goodbyeee but before that if possible do go ahead and ping me on my insta😭💌
I'd love to hear more from everyone!!
insta : @sheewholoved

a n y w a y

HUGE AF CHAP! LITERALLY, I DIED WRITING 12000 WORDS WTAF THAT'S LIKE 6 CHAPS COMBINED!

. . .

I don't fuck with no rumors. Girl, I know you're the truth. So fuck whatever it is you heard.
'

Cause I ain't me without you.

<<raqeeba's p

<<raqeeba's p.o.v>>

THE NIGHT OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT

His hand seized mine as he took me down the corridor, out the rear door, and straight into the car.

My nose and cheeks turned the darkest shade of red, and my sniffs filled the automobile almost immediately, as the tears I had worked so hard to stop eventually left my eyes like a broken dam.

"Nuraan-" I tried to speak through my hiccups, only to have him interrupted me with a clenched jaw.

"Not now."

I held my hands together on my lap, feeling them trembling. I was mistaken. I wasn't even close to being that brave. I simply could not be, not without him at my side! I'm sure he didn't hear anything I said to Rudra back then, but it doesn't change the fact that he did see us talking. I wonder what he is thinking of me right now for him to just drag me away like that. A choked sob escaped my lips, and this time I didn't even try to stop it.

"Nuraan, please, baby... just list-"

"For fuck's sake, Raqeeba! Shut the fuck up!" His voice burst through the small space, making me jump, but before I know what was happening, we had already reached home. Home. Our home.

I looked at those white walls which had been my shelter for the past months. How long till this is all snatched away from me, again?

And by the looks of things, and the way he's behaving...Not long, I guess.

He got out almost immediately, slamming the car door behind him and barging to my side as his palm wrapped around my upper arm, recklessly pulling me out and marching towards the gates, throwing them open and pushing me forward, making me gasp as he shut the door behind him.

His red eyes were almost filled with angry tears as he breathed hard, not once looking away from my greys.

"He was telling the truth, wasn't he?"