O1 | He's All That

You're gonna catch a cold. From the ice inside your soul. Don't come back for me. Don't come back at all

......

......

<<raqeeba's p.o.v>>

"I've heard he's hot."

I rolled my eyes at Nausheen and shot her a glare. This is probably the hundredth time she's repeating the same old dialogue of hers.

"God just admit it Raqeeba! You know it's a fact. A full proof fact."

I sighed as I got up from my chair pacing around the room.

"Oh yeah? What's the fact? The fact that the sweet guy I've always known is now going to be a freaking fucked up arrogant spoilt brat to me or the fact that he was totally, undoubtedly, unconditionally against this Marriage or the fact that the guy is my friend's brother or that fact that he is already in love with someone else or the fucking fact that he hates me!"

There was silence in the room before she said "Or the fact that he's hot."

Un-freakin-believable!

I clenched my jaw at her but before I could do anything I felt a large pluff cushion land straight on her face making her gasp.

"Bitch." She muttered.

"Now that's exactly what you get for not producing something sensible from that peanut brain of yours." My best friend Juhi said as she plopped down on the bed again.

"Well, what do you expect me to say? That oh my gosh you're so unlucky Raqeeba! You're actually going to marry a big-time douche who hates you with all his might and can easily kill you this fucking moment! Right now right here at your wedding!" Words left her mouth even before she could stop them. Her hand flew up as she quickly covered her mouth with eyes as wide as a moon

"Well, you just did," J said in her oh so bored tone.

"You made me!" She bit back and her eyes landed on me. I sighed and sat back down on the chair as I could already feel the only hope in me die. This is it. This is my life. Being married to the guy who hates me.

 Being married to the guy who hates me