41 | Of course, I love you

End of the day, come and take my arms,
There's no place I'd rather be than in your arms.

. . .

. . .

Chapter dedicated  to jxzmin2   I abso-freakin-lutely loove your comments! Thank you soo much babee!❤

<<raqeeba's p.o.v>>

"I love you."

I froze

Wait what?

Wait whaat!?

WAIT WHAAAAT!?

I looked at the man in front of me with horror, pure horror caked up all over my face..

What the fuck did he just say, again?

I could feel my heartbeat loud and wild as I simply waited for him to scream a 'surprise' while I kick him in the shin for being so annoying but to my shock, he didn't, and before I could even utter a word he continued.

"I know you might think I'm just playing around but trust me I'm not, I--" he gulped.

"I fell for you the very day you slapped me right across my face, the day I made you cry but you still stood your ground, and even more, you still stood and stayed by me. I fell for you when even after all my wrongs you still took care of me, held my hand, and helped me come out of my pain and sorrows. I fell for your madness, kindness, carefreeness, and most of it all, the positivity and joy you bring with you. I know I've never said this out loud but from the very first day of our marriage you had been the firefly in my darkness and I never really can thank you enough for it, Raqeeba. Do you remember our first lunch? In Dugg Out, when you made me laugh and dance? At that moment I knew what I had been missing out all my life but I was too damn stubborn to admit it. I was scared, shocked, and in denial. Scared because I have had a heartbreak before and I for real did not wish to have one again. I knew I wouldn't be able to take it. Shocked because I couldn't believe my heart was capable of falling in love yet again and in denial because I tried everything in me to push you away but all I ended up with was craving you way more than what I intended. I know everything I say right now may feel baseless and empty to you but the truth is, I had been building this up within me, for ages now and I had to let it out. I don't blame you if you don't believe me, however, I just want to say, that. If I can't tell you now how I feel? I will spend the rest of my life showing you how much I love you."

My heart dropped at his words and I could feel myself getting a little teary but I ignored it.

He ended with his head bowed down while I?