11 | Insane

Cause I don't care when I'm with my baby, yeah. All the bad things disappear
And you're making me feel like maybe I am somebody. I can deal with the bad nights
When I'm with my baby, yeah

.....

......

<<raqeeba's p.o.v>>

I look at the room in awe. The soft white contrasting with a cream colour interior and wooden floor was something which had already had my heart but the beautiful green indoor plants just adds on to it, making everything stand out. My eyes wonder at the very corner to find a small study table there which is just perfect for me. I walk around admiring the neatly set up bed and 2 seaters. Just opposite to the bed is my favorite thing in a room. The television. What? Entertainment is a must. Duh... Below which is a small fireplace.

Finally smiling at the beautiful catalog-like room which is now all mine

Finally smiling at the beautiful catalog-like room which is now all mine. I walk in the huge attached balcony, looking as beautiful as ever. Turning to my right I find the door of his room shut, to which I just roll my eyes.

By far Nuraan Khan is the most predictable human being ever!

I sigh and sit down on the seat in front of the small coffee table, smiling as I look at how beautiful today's weather is. It's lively and full of colors. I didn't realize how long I was sitting just like that admiring the beauty of nature until I got up from my seat and was about to get inside when...

"Get ready." I jumped at his sudden voice as I placed my hand on my chest.

"You scared me!" I exclaimed as I turned to my side to look at him, now changed into a white tee , denim jeans, and white sneakers. His hands damped in his pocket and he was simply leaning against the balcony door. He shrugged at what I said, having nothing more than a blank expression in his face. I could see the way his hair looked slightly wet making it clear that he was just out of shower.