O2 | Married

I don't ask for you to change, baby no no no, and you don't ask for me to change.

Tell me how we're not alike

But we work so well and we don't even know why

......

.......

<<raqeeba's p.o.v>>

I looked at the girl standing right in front of me. She looked anything but herself. She didn't look like the timid shy bookworm, she was. The under-confident nerd, Instead her stance screamed glory, confidence delicacy and radiance something she didn't know she exactly had.

Dressed in a long white lased mermaid gown with small tiny beads all around completed with a cape enhancing the beauty of the dress, I looked at myself.

Soft music played in the background as the sunlight hit my face. My light make up enhanced my natural features making my deep gray orbs stand out accompanied by the dominating matt red lip color. My long hair was in a loose bun and few strands from it fell at the sides of my face in beautiful curls.

I smiled looking at the mirror the moment my eyes met with those deep brown orbs I've always adored

I smiled looking at the mirror the moment my eyes met with those deep brown orbs I've always adored. She looked beautiful in her floor-length yellow dress as she smiled at me. I slowly turned around to look at her, I could see the tears in her eyes. Well, I had to. The only difference was that she had tears of happiness while mine was of helplessness.

"My baby is a grown-up now."

Mom said as she cupped my face so delicately. She leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on my forehead making me smile as I held her hand in mine.

"Are you happy, Hun?"

The question got me off guard. Was I happy?

Hell no!