13 | Say you'll remember me.

Don't think we fit in at this party
Everyone's got so much to say, oh yeah, yeah
When we walked in, I said I'm sorry, mm
But now I think that we should stay

......

.....

Chapter dedicated to:  islynrebman
(Thank you Soo much for Voting )

<<raqeeba's p.o.v>>

Just as we got out of our small little cubicle I was met with blasting music. That explains why they have doors in every cubicle trying to make our lunch as soundless as possible.

I have never been good at socializing but when it comes to my enjoyment with no family around and simply strangers in. There's no stop to me.

"Woah!" I cried as I raised my hands and jumped into the crowd bobbing my head up and down. I slightly swayed my hips to the music as I could feel myself giving up on it. I stopped the moment I realized that I was alone. Nuraan. With him not anywhere to be found I felt panic slowly start to settle in me.

Did he fucking leave me alone!

All of which just vanished away the moment my eyes met those familiar blue. I smiled at him as I pushed my way to him.
"Didn't I ask you to follow me." He just looked at me before saying. "And didn't I say that's so not me." I huffed at him and rolled my eyes before I could give him a lecture I heard 'Candy' playing in the background. My eyes widened as I jumped in excitement. With that without even asking him I grabbed his hands with my own and led him to the dance floor with him protesting of course.

"I'm not doing it Raqeeba." He said in his always straight face.

"Do I look like I care!?" I shouted through the music.

"Well, I do!" I almost laughed at his agitated expression before holding his hand in mine and placing them on my waist.

"Let loose, Nuraan." He just scoffed at my words.

"She's just like candy, she's so sweet
But you know that it ain't real cherry, know that it ain't real cherry
She's just like candy, she's so sweet
But you know that it ain't real, know that it ain't real" I sang with the song swaying with time before wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him a little closer.

"I can be your sugar when you're fiendin' for that sweet spot
Put me in your mouth, baby, and eat it 'til your teeth rot
I can be your cherry, apple, pecan, or your key lime
Baby, I got everything and so much more than she's got" This time my hands slowly traced his chest before bringing them back up.