33 | The End I Feared

Counting freckles as they run down your spine. Show your demons and I might show you mine.

.....

....

(The dates here are shit so please don't think it goes around with the months going on. Lol.)

<< raqeeba's p.o.v >>

"You know what I think, Baby gurl? I think I've seen you someplace before."

I clenched my jaw for what seemed like the millionth time in the last two hours as I bit the inside of my cheek. For calling out loud! Get the hints, Bruce!

"Um-hm. That's why I don't go there anymore." I said trying to cover my so-called harsh words with a sweet voice, without even looking up from the file in front of me.

There was silence for a while making me almost celebrate my so-called tiny little victory when...

"Well, I know you don't mean it, babe. So how about we go for a movie?"

"I've already seen it," I said in a dull voice. I could hear the muffled laughter of others in the conference room while I just tried my best to hide my face from him.

"Umm okay. How about I get you a drink?" Oh god.

"Actually, I'd rather have the money. " I said giving a last look at the watch on my wrist, patiently waiting for it to be 5:00 so as to be done with this shit. I know I was being damn rude but hey!

It's Bruse Lee we're talking about!

This guy has been bugging me ever freakin since I joined this firm and let me tell you. It is definitely not something I enjoy. I mean all the decency I've always tried to muster was all just for the sake of the tiny itty bitty respect I had for him or rather for every colleague of mine but no this guy here has to be the over smart ass and going way overboard for his league.

Bloody bragging bimbo, I tell you.

' Just one night with me, Chica. And I'm sure you'll forget that husband of yours.'

Can you believe it? That were his exact words the other day.

Like dude. Have you even seen my husband? He is God. Lol.

And if that wasn't all this guy had the mother fuckin audacity to tell me that he would pay me for a night. Let's be honest I wouldn't have at all tolerated all his shit if I didn't know how naive this guy is and if he hadn't been my partner for Rayland's case. I wouldn't have even seen his face, but let's just say I don't really have much of a choice since he's kinda the son of our firm's major shareholder.