43 | Ocean Blue and Forest Green

I'm ALIVE!

Yes I know you guys must have thought I died but oh well hello.
Covid didn't kill me yet bhahah!

Ok first things first!

IT HAPPENED TO ME! IT GOT ME!
tota-freakin-ly

A WRITER'S BLOCK

I know I know we're at too much peak for me to have that now but I'm sawreyyyy

Really really sorry
You know I looooove you alllllll!
my babiesss my looooves!

Gotta tell you all a lot of stuffs but in next chapter. This one can leave a shock by the end. Lolll. No biggie.

Also! I realised I have been quite the mean bitch by not reply to all your comments YET so imma do that first.
Till then sorry and!

Byeee!

Also! Raqeeba (me!) loves you my lovessss!

_______

I take your head and pull it closer to mine
Our love is never dying, a chain in my mind

. . .

. . .

Chapter dedicated to: x_1brownie1_x you my girlll make my day with your elite comments! Love youuuuu!

<<raqeeba's p.o.v>>

"Don't move!" I heard Romanah say for the 100th time in the day, making me go still yet again as she applied the last stroke of the liner on my eyes.

"Done!" She beamed.

I smiled and was about to open my eyes when she stopped me by hitting my arm making me immediately shut it.

Oh well.

"Damnn, this looks gorg, Boo!" I could hear Juhi say to her.

"No doubt you're a professional!" Nausheen added too making Romanah giggle at the compliments as she replied.

"Thank you, you guys..."

"Can I open now?" I asked eagerly. There was a deffening silence before she said. "Yepp!"

Thank God.

A gasp escaped my lips the moment I looked at myself in the mirror.

That's not me!